Philips Respironics System One REMstar PLUS 250 CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
Flex Family Technologies - The REMstar Plus Features C-FLEX
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the REMstar Plus delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
System One Humidity Control with Dry Box
Many CPAP/APAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
Standard Therapy Reporting
The System One REMstar PLUS tracks hours of use and provides information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card.
- PR System One RemStar PLUS CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar PLUS CPAP User Manual (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar PLUS CPAP Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar PLUS CPAP Humidification Brochure (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar Plus CPAP with Heated Humidifier, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters Included, Optional Ultra Fine Filters Available Separately), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only).
- Part Number(s) DS250S (CPAP), DS250HS (CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in CPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 29 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology C-Flex
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, and Slim Performance Tubing.
- Humidifiers SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Included Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Humidifier SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at Recommended Water Level
- Humidifier Power Direct Power via CPAP/BiPAP Connection
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 5
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes