Philips Respironics System One REMstar SE 220 CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
COMFORTABLE & CAPABLE
The System One REMstar SE includes the great features you'd expect from a standard CPAP machine including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, Flex comfort technologies, a universal power supply, and basic therapy compliance reporting; all in a compact, inexpensive machine that, at just 3 pounds, is great for home and travel.
FLEX COMFORT TECHNOLOGIES - THE REMstar SE FEATURES FLEX
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The REMstar SE uses an adaptive flex pressure relief system to sense your breathing patterns and then provide pressure relief at the time of exhalation. Flex pressure relief can set set at three levels -- 1, 2 or 3 -- or turned off completely if preferred.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & HEATED TUBING
Many sleep therapy users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier measures and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and humidity levels to deliver a precise, user selected, level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes. Include System One Heated Tubing to provide protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing systems. The System One's Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
STANDARD THERAPY REPORTING & COMPLIANCE TRACKING
The System One REMstar SE uses breath detection to track hours of use and provides information on overall patterns of use on screen or via an optional SD Data Card.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar SE 220 CPAP, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Custom Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS220S (REMstar SE 220), DS220HS (REMstar SE 220 with Heated Humidifier), DS220TS (REMstar SE 220 with Heated Humidifier and SystemOne Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in CPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Default Settings 4cm to 20cm H20
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 27 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manually Converts
- Event Detection & Response Breathing Detection
- Comfort Technology Flex 0-3
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, Slim Performance Tubing, and SystemOne Heated Tubing. SystemOne Heated Tubing is only compatible with "20 Series" & "60 Series" SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with a SystemOne Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. It cannot be used without a humidifier and will not work with older "50 Series" System One CPAP/BiPAP machines or humidifiers.
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Included More Than 1 Year of Data... Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)