Philips Respironics System One REMstar SE 220 CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
The System One REMstar SE includes all of the features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, FLEX comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition it includes basic therapy tracking and compliance reporting capabilities and the option to add an SD card.
FLEX TECHNOLOGY PRESSURE RELIEF
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The REMstar SE uses an adaptive flex pressure relief system to sense your breathing patterns and then provide pressure relief at the time of exhalation. Flex pressure relief can set set at three levels -- 1, 2 or 3 -- or turned off completely.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
With simple settings, Philips Respironics Resistance Control enables your REMstar SE and your CPAP Mask to work optimally together; adapting pressure delivery to compensate for the unique resistance characteristics of different masks.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar SE 220 CPAP, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Custom Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS220S (REMstar SE 220), DS220HS (REMstar SE 220 with Heated Humidifier), DS220TS (REMstar SE 220 with Heated Humidifier and SystemOne Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in CPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Default Settings 4cm to 20cm H20
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 27 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manually Converts
- Event Detection & Response Breathing Detection
- Comfort Technology Flex 0-3
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, Slim Performance Tubing, and SystemOne Heated Tubing. SystemOne Heated Tubing is only compatible with "20 Series" & "60 Series" SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with a SystemOne Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. It cannot be used without a humidifier and will not work with older "50 Series" System One CPAP/BiPAP machines or humidifiers.
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Included More Than 1 Year of Data... Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
On Sale: $33.00
On Sale: $149.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00