Liviliti Paptizer UVC LED Smart CPAP Sanitizer
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
The Paptizer, which utilizes 40 UV-C LEDs, has undergone laboratory testing and has been verified to eliminate germs and bacteria such as e. coli, staphylococcus aureus (staph bacteria), candida albicans (fungal diseases), and p. aeruginosa (bacteria that causes infections). To provide optimal sanitization, the Paptizer has five sides and a reflective bottom that can eliminate 99% of the bacteria present on your CPAP equipment. The Paptizer provides 360-degree coverage and can disinfect any item that fits inside the device, including glasses, wallets, keys, and electronics, using only the "Fast Sanitize" cycle.
USES UVC LED TO SANITIZE
UVC LED sanitizers use ultraviolet C (UVC) light to disinfect CPAP equipment and other objects by killing 99% of bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms. UVC light has a wavelength between 200 and 280 nanometers and is effective at destroying the genetic material of microorganisms, preventing them from reproducing.
3 MINUTE SANITIZATION
Save time with Paptizer – the fast sanitization process uses a combination of 40 multidirectional LED’s eliminating 99% of bacteria and viruses from your CPAP equipment at the simple touch of a button in only 3 minutes.
GREAT FOR NON-CPAP ITEMS AS WELL
The Paptizer is a great cleaning device so don't limit it to CPAP masks and accessories. Paptizer can safely and quickly sanitize a variety of other household and medical products -- including dentures, hearing aids, toothbrushes, cellphones, and more.
SAVE MONEY: NO REPLACEMENT PARTS OR FILTERS REQUIRED!
Unlike other CPAP Sanitizers, Paptizer doesn't require any ongoing maintenance, adapters, filters or replacement parts. If the exterior or interior of the unit gets dirty it can be wiped down with a soft cloth; but beyond that your Paptizer should never require any upkeep.
^frequently asked questions~
- Is the Liviliti Paptizer safe to use?
Yes it is equipped with an automatic shut off when the lid is opened.
- Can I use my phone in the Liviliti Paptizer?
Yes, any electronics that will fit in the unit can be used on the Fast Sanitize cycle only!
- Is there an alert to inform me when my product is clean?
Yes, you will see an LED countdown timer along with a double beep when the product is clean.
- Is Paptizer ozone, activated oxygen, and mercury free?
Yes, since the Liviliti Paptizer uses LEDs instead of traditional bulbs the unit is mercury and ozone (activated oxygen) free.
- Can I stop washing my equipment if I use a sanitizer?
No, continue to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning your product. Sanitizers do not remove dead skin, oil, makeup or other organic materials.
- If I wash my equipment does it have to be completely dry before sanitizing?
For the best results, all equipment should be dry before being placed in the Paptizer.
- Is there a smell from using the sanitizer?
Yes there can be a slight smell to using any sanitizing product. To reduce and eliminate any smells, make sure the item is cleared of any debris before sanitizing.
- Manufacturer Liviliti
- In the Package Paptizer Smart Sanitizer, Power Supply, Stainless Steel Rack, UV Testing Paper, User Manual
- Part Number(s) T5L
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00860004343509
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The Paptizer is intended for at home sanitization of CPAP masks and accessories. This product is to disinfect your device from harmful bacteria, mold and fungus. It is not intended to wash visible residue. For visible residue please first wipe mask, accessories and components by gently wiping with CPAP wipes or a moist towel.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 11.89 x 10.59 x 6.06 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.29 Lbs
- AC (Wall) Power 18V / 1.5A
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- Battery Power Not Available
On Sale: $89.00
On Sale: $93.00
On Sale: $299.00