The CPAP Tube Brush
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Sleep Therapy users have struggled for years to properly clean the interior surfaces of CPAP Tubing leaving moisture and debris to sit and potentially grow into mold or algae. Finally there is a solution...
EASY TO USE, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
The CPAP Tube Brush is the ultimate, easy to use, safe and effective way to clean CPAP tubing and hoses. The 5-foot metal stem can be inserted into each end of the tubing to conveniently clean hoses up to 10-feet long. The soft nylon bristles scrub tubing interiors clean without causing scratches or damage.
SIZED TO FITThe CPAP Tube Brush is available with two bristle widths. The Brush with 19MM bristles is designed for use with Standard 22MM CPAP & BiPAP Tubing. (Standard 22MM Tubing is called that because of the size of the end caps on the tube; the inner diameter of the tubing is 19MM so the bristles fit perfectly.) The Brush with 15MM bristles is designed for use with SlimLine and Slim Performance Tubing both of which have a 15MM inner diameter. You can choose your preferred brush size when adding the CPAP Tube Brush to your shopping cart.INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Carefully unwind and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush as repeatedly winding and unwinding it may fatigue the metal, and result in a broken stem.
- Wash The CPAP Tube Brush before use with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Keeping the tube as straight as possible, gently work brush back-and-forth in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube. To clean your CPAP tubing use a mild detergent and luke-warm water. (While hot water may seem better, hot water dries out plastics, and may shorten their lifespan.)
- While the CPAP Brush's fan-tip is intended to prevent tube piercing, overly aggressive strokes are discouraged.
- When done cleaning, thoroughly rinse your CPAP tube with a stream of cool water.
- To dry hang your CPAP tubing in a well ventilated area to drip dry or attach the tube to your machine, and let it run for 15 minutes or so, or until you feel all interior moisture has evaporated.
- Gently pat The CPAP Tube Brush's bristles until dry to the touch and hang in a well ventilated area to dry.
USAGE: DirectHomeMedical & Monaco Products cannot be held responsible for damaged tubing caused by improper cleaning procedures. The CPAP Tube Brush is sold solely for the purpose of maintaining your CPAP tubing. The manufacturer and vendor are not responsible for consequences of any other use.
- Manufacturer Monaco Products Inc
- Part Number(s) TB-5-19 (Tube Brush for Standard CPAP Tubing), TB-5-15 (Tube Brush for Slim CPAP Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 885445771162, 885439411838
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 118 | | resmed-60512-mirage-swift-ii-cpap-mask-fitpack
Universal Inline Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP Machines | 3.95 | | 1-H1605-inline-bacterial-viral-cpap-filters
SoClean CPAP Mask & Tube Cleaning Wipes - Unscented 62 Pack | 11.99 | | soclean-cpap-mask-wipes-betterrestsolutions
AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 149 | | airfit-f20-full-face-cpap-mask-resmed
6 Foot Ultra-Light White Performance Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 12.95 | | 1032907-performance-cpap-tubing-6-foot