Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
LifeChoice Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
PORTABLE OXYGEN VIA PULSE WAVE
The LifeChoice POC is a Pulse Dose Oxygen Concentrator designed for active users who require the equivalent of 1, 2 or 3 LPM of oxygen. LifeChoice's unique technology detects differences in breath patterns during activity and sleep while delivering oxygen in a "Pulse Wave" to maximize absorption and minimize waste.
DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE USERS -- DAY & NIGHT
During the Day LifeChoice detects activity and provides the most oxygen available per pound in any portable device to support higher respiration rates. At night LifeChoice automatically adjusts to Sleep Mode, increasing trigger sensitivity to detect nighttime breathing and changes in respiratory rates, to provide the proper oxygen levels for successful sleep.
IT WON'T WEIGH YOU DOWN
The LifeChoice POC is small, lighweight and durable. With LifeChoice there you can get rid of oxygen carts and forget about bottle refills. LifeChoice comes in an attractive carry case that can be worn as a small backpack, carried in the hand, worn as a waist pack, or slung over the shoulder. It's easy and convenient to carry the LifeChoice your way, and at 4.9 pounds it won't weigh you down.
POWER OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
The LifeChoice offers a wide variety of power options. Each concentrator comes with an auto-senseing Universal AC Power Supply for use in most countries worldwide; and a DC Power Cord for use in the "cigarette" style sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles. When you're away from a fixed power source the LifeChoice's internal battery will power the concentrator for approximately 2-hours of use at any setting. If you need more time away from fixed power the optional LifeChoice External Battery Pack, with convenient belt strap, adds approximately 3-hours of operational time to your Concentrator. Need more time? Just add more external battery packs!
- Manufacturer Inova Labs
- In the Package LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case (with Shoulder and Backpack Straps), Internal Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Case, Two Salter 1600 Cannulas, and Printed User Guide. External Battery Pack included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) XYC200 (Standard Bundle with Internal Battery), XYC100 (Freedom Bundle with Internal Battery & External Battery Pack)
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 9.5 x 7.5 x 3.125 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Just 4.9 lbs with Internal Battery Just 7.1 lbs with Internal & External Battery
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings Pulse Dose Settings 1-3 LPM Equivalent to Continuous Flow
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +/- 3% for all flow settings
- Sound Levels Less than 50 dBA (typical use) (Typical)
- Operating Altitude 0 - 10,000 Feet
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- DC Power Consumption 12-19v DC Power for Use in Cars, Boats, RVs, etc.
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Weight Internal = NA (Included in weight of concentrator) Optional External = 2.2 Pounds (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Internal = 2+ Hours Optional External = 3+ Hours (Average)
- Recharge Time Internal = 4 Hours Optional External = 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)