If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
10-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.10-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
10-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
POWERFUL, STYLISH & SOPHISTICATED
Inogen has listened to customers and clinicians to create the ultimate in portable concentrators - providing more oxygen per pound than previous generations without compromising battery life. Compact and easy to carry, The Inogen One G3 will provide you with peace of mind whether for home use, travel, daytime or night use. The stylish look eliminates the feel of carrying medical equipment and it's so small you can carry it with one hand!
WORKS HARD TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
With Intelligent Delivery Technology and 5 flow settings, the Inogen One G3 has been verified to deliver oxygen and maintain patient saturations as effectively as Continuous Flow in all modes of use - it makes more oxygen per pound than previous generations yet provides a longer battery life, and it's smaller and lighter.
OXYGEN DELIVERED ON INSPIRATION FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT
Inogen's proprietary conserver technology ensures oxygen is delivered within the first 400 milliseconds of inspiration -- where it has the most effect on lung gas exchange. The Inogen One G3 utilizes unparalleled triggering sensitivity to quickly detect a breath and deliver oxygen within this critical period; it can even detect shallow breathing during periods of sleep for successful therapy 24-hours a day.
ADAPTIVE RESPONSE IN TIMES OF ACTIVITY & REST
The Inogen One G3 delivers oxygen in a pulsed dose, called a bolus, each time you breathe in. As your respiratory rate (breathing pattern) changes the Inogen One G3 actively responds to make the best use of oxygen delivery. During periods of activity breathing rates increase so the G3 reduces bolus size to ensure oxygen is not wasted on expiration. During periods of rest and sleep breathing rates typically decrease so the G3 increases bolus to account for the longer periods of inspiration. At 10 breaths per minute, the Inogen One G3 delivers double the bolus size as when the breathing rate is 20 BPM.
GOES THE DISTANCE SO YOU CAN TOO
Approved by the FAA for use on airlines as well as trains and boats - the Inogen One G3 provides a single solution for daytime and nighttime use eliminating the need to travel with multiple machines - everything you need is in one small package. You can power your Inogen One G3 using a standard wall outlet, "cigarette style" DC outlet found in most vehicles or power your concentrator by battery. Travel has never been easier!
- Inogen One G3 POC Getting Started Guide(PDF)
- InogenOne G3 POC User Manual - English (PDF)
- InogenOne G3 POC User Manual - French (PDF)
- InogenOne G3 POC User Manual - Spanish (PDF)
- Inogen One G3 Backpack Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package InogenOne G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case, Rechargeable Battery (8 or 16 Cell), Universal AC Power Supply, DC Power Cord, 1 Nasal Cannula, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) IS-300-NA (with Single Battery), IS-300-NA16 (with Double Battery)
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817131020063, 00817131020063
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
With Single Battery = 3.0 x 8.75 x 8.25 Inches
With Double Battery = 3.0 x 8.75 x 9.25 Inches
With Single Battery = 4.8 Lbs
With Double Battery = 5.8 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings Not Applicable
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 5 (Up to 1050 ML/Min)
- Oxygen Per Pulse Varies (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +6%/-3% at All Settings
- Start Up / Warm Up 2 Minutes
- Sound Levels ≤ 39 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Particle Filter
- Alarms Battery Low, O2 Service Soon, Check Battery, Oxygen Low, Remove Battery, Communication Error, Service Needed, Oxygen Sensor Failure, No Breath Detected, Oxygen Error, Oxygen Delivery Error, System Error, Battery Hot, Battery Empty, System Hot, System Cold
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 4.25 x 1.25 x 2.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight .85 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 19-50 Watts Typical
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Supply Weight .4 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 7 Feet 8 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Input 13.5 - 15.5 Volts
- Battery Power 1-3 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Weight Single = 2.0 LbsDouble = 3.0 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 4.5 Hours on 8-Cell; 9.5 Hours on 16-Cell
- Setting 2 = 4.0 Hours on 8-Cell; 8.5 Hours on 16-Cell
- Setting 3 = 3.0 Hours on 8-Cell; 6.0 Hours on 16-Cell
- Setting 4 = 2.0 Hours on 8-Cell; 4.0 Hours on 16-Cell
- Setting 5 = 1.7 Hours on 8-Cell; 3.3 Hours on 16-Cell
- Recharge Time Single = 3-4 HoursDouble = 6-8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesUpdated for 2016 InogenOne G3 devices. Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. For battery care guidelines refer to your InogenOne G3 manual. If using multiple batteries, make sure that each battery is labeled (1, 2, 3 or A, B, C, etc.) and rotated on a regular basis. Batteries should not be left dormant for extended periods of time. Store batteries in a cool, dry place. Store with a charge of 40-50%. For optimum performance, once per month: Fully charge the battery then discharge to 10%, then charge back to full.
- DEVICE VERSION There are two versions of the InogenOne G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The older version included pulse dose flow settings from 1-4 and had air inlet filters located below the exhaust vents on the side of the concentrator. The newer version, released in early 2016, offers pulse dose flow settings from 1-5 and has air inlet filters above the exhaust vents on the side of the concentrator.