Inogen At Home Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5LPM (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
POWERFUL, STYLISH & SOPHISTICATED
Inogen has listened to customers and clinicians to create the ultimate in portable concentrators - and now they are accomplishing the same, but with a Stationary Concentrator. Delivering up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen the Inogen at Home is one of the smallest and lightest stationary concentrators on the market today. The Inogen at Home weighs in at just 18 pounds and 17 inches tall and has kept that stylish look that Inogen has always maintained.
SAVE ON ENERGY COSTS
Traditional stationary oxygen concentrators consume an average of 350 watts, the Inogen at Home consumes an average of just 275 watts. On a flow setting of 2, the Inogen At Home consumes only 100 watts - that’s the same as a 100 watt lightbulb!
AT HOME IN THE HOME
Because this stationary concentrator is so small and lightweight-it’s easier to move from room to room, feeling less “stationary” and you can go about your day doing daily activities in the home without having to lug around a big heavy concentrator. The Inogen at Home is ultra quiet too, so you can watch TV, read a book or carry on with conversations without the overwhelming noise that some concentrators can create.
Other than cleaning the particle filter on a weekly basis, the Inogen At Home is virtually maintenance free. To clean the particle filter, simply remove from the side of the concentrator and wash with a mild dish soap; rinse and dry before reinstalling. For full usage instructions, review that manual that came with your machine.
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package Inogen at Home Oxygen Concentrator, Pre-Installed Filters, Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual.
- Part Number(s) GS-100-NA
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817131020148
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 13 X 7 X 16.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 18 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 1 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 90% (+6/- 3%) at All Settings
- Sound Levels ≤ 40 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Not Specified (Maximum)
- Filters Particle Filter, Air Inlet Filter, Output Filter
- Alarms Low Oxygen, Service Needed, Sensor Fail, Low Flow, Oxygen Error, Flow Error, Fire Hazard, System Hot, System Cold, System Error, Power Error
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 VAC (±10%), 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 275 Watts
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available