3B Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
QUIET & SLIM DESIGN
Stratus 5 has a slim line design for a less obtrusive profile and is equipped with four 360° swivel wheels and a handle so it can easily be moved from room to room in your home. It offers nearly silent operation, thanks to the quiet sieve bed exchange and noise suppression system, so it is great for people who are sensitive to noise; and it provides up to 5 liters per minute (LPM) of continuous flow oxygen 24-hours a day.
BUILT-IN LED OXYGEN MONITOR
For your peace of mind, on the control panel of the Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator, an easy to read LED Oxygen Monitor displays the current oxygen purity levels. Green lights indicate high oxygen purity is being delivered. If oxygen purity ever drops an audible alarm and red LED lights will alert you so you can address the problem quickly.
Stratus 5 is designed to be in constant use so 3B Medical built in a sophisticated, energy efficient motor that consumes a low average of 320 Watts of power per hour. It's a great option if you're looking to keep your oxygen expenses down.
EASY TO USE & LOW MAINTENANCE
The Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator is easy to use, easy to clean, and very low maintenance. On the front of the unit a simple On/Off Switch and a convenient Flowmeter Adjustment Knob let you control overall operation. Maintenance is quick and easy too; just rinse the sponge mesh filter weekly to remove any dust and debris, be sure the filter is completely dry before installing it back into the unit.
Stratus 5 5's easy-to-use humidifier bottle holder, with velcro holding strap, is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers; and it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it's most convenient.
SAFE & SECURE
Important safety features of the Stratus 5 includes a back-lined Flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting. Each Stratus 5 is equipped with a well-defined system of audible and visual alarms including; abnormal temperature, low oxygen purity, power failure, low flow and more.
- Manufacturer 3B Medical
- In the Package Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator, Filters (Installed), Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Manual.
- Part Number(s) STR1005
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 06955623000033
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The 3B Medical Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator is intended to provide supplemental oxygen to persons requiring oxygen therapy. The device is not intended to be life supporting or life sustaining.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Black
- Size (Approx) 14 x 22 x 12 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 32 Lbs
- Display Type LCD Screen
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 93% ± 5%
- Sound Levels ≤40 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up To 6,000 Feet
- Filters Hepa Paper Filter, Sponge Filter, Bacteria Filter
- Alarms Abnormal Temperature, Low Oxygen Purity, Power Failure, Timer, Pressure, Low Flow, Thermistor Fault
- AC (Wall) Power 120V±12V, 60HZ±1 HZ
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 320 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available