Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 234 CPAP with Built-In Humidifier (DISCONTINUED)
TRUE INTEGRATION & AMBIENT TRACKING PLUS
Using a Heated Humidifier during CPAP Therapy is proven to improve therapy acceptance and compliance. The SleepStyle 234's built in heated humidifier offers a truly integrated, compact, and practical solution. The humidifier features Ambient Tracking PLUS Technology that auto-adjusts humidification levels to compensate for changes in room temperature, and humidity loss during mouth/mask leak. In addition users can raise and lower humidity levels with the push of a button whenever desired. Both disposable and long life humidifier chambers are available.
Two kinds of noise can annoy you and your sleeping partner during sleep therapy. There is the noise of the CPAP machine and the gurgling noise (rainout) that results from condensation forming in the air tube. The SleepStyle 234 addresses both issues. It operates very quietly and, with Ambient Tracking PLUS, it automatically adjusts the level of humidification to minimize rainout noise, from condensation in the system, while maximizing overall comfort levels.
With push button ease users can lower pressure at the start of sleep, or after waking during the night, and the SleepStyle system will raise it slowly over time to create a more comfortable overall sleep experience.
THERAPY SOFTWARE OPTIONS
The SleepStyle 234 is compatible with Titration Maximizer and Compliance Maximizer Software. Titration Maximizer Software allows sleep technicians to titrate remotely via a PC in their labs. Compliance Maximizer Software is a performance monitoring technology that can record and report on machine usage using customizable reporting forms and content for better therapy monitoring.
- SleepStyle 234 CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- SleepStyle 234 CPAP Operating Manual (PDF)
- SleepStyle 234 CPAP Ambient Tracking Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package SleepStyle 234 CPAP, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Two Humidifier Chambers, Water Funnel, Users Manual, Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) HC234
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012416001
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) CPAP with Humidifier = 10.8 x 6.7 x 5.5 inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP with Humidifier = 4.4 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 20 minutes
- Ramp Start 4cm to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual 0 - 9000 Feet
- Comfort Technology Ambient Tracking PLUS
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard & Performance CPAP Tubing.
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Total run hours, average compliance hours per night
- AC (Wall) Power 100-115V 220-240V; 50-60 Hz