Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Philips Respironics ComfortClassic Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
DUAL-THICKNESS CUSHION & GEL FOREHEAD SUPPORT
ComfortClassic is latex free with a dual-thickness cushion. The cushion's dual-layers, and air-filled membrane, create a stable, comfortable fit around the nose and upper lip. Thicker materials at the base of the mask provide added support and comfort. At the forehead ComfortClassic's two-in-one gel spacer provides a simple support mechanism to increase stability and improve fit.
QUIET OPERATION & 360º SWIVEL
ComfortClassic's built-in "silent" exhalation valve disperses air for quiet operation so that you and your partner get a better nights sleep. The 360º elbow swivel allows tubing to move freely and be channeled in any direction.
SECURE, STABLE HEADGEAR
ComfortClassic comes complete with Deluxe Headgear that includes attachment points positioned below the ear for added security and stability. Four points of adjustment on the headgear straps help distribute tension evenly for optimum comfort during sleep.
- ComfortClassic CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- ComfortClassic CPAP Mask Instructions For Use (PDF)
- Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1007963 (Small), 1007964 (Medium)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Philippines (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O (Recommended)