ResMed H5i™ Heated Humidifier For S9™ CPAP & VPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED)
MAXIMUM COMFORT WITH CLIMATE CONTROL
The H5i's Climate Control system continuously measures and calculates five key variables -- ambient (room) temperature, ambient (room) humidity, total system airflow, real-time humidity output of the H5i, and air temperature at the mask. It automatically adjusts to pressure changes, environmental changes and mouth leak in order to deliver the optimal level of temperature and humidity, and prevent rainout. -- so that it can react and adjust settings in real time for perfect comfort.
CLIMATELINE HEATED TUBING (Optional)
ResMed's ClimateLine & ClimateLine MAX Tubing are compatible with all H5i Heated Humidifiers. ClimateLine tubing features a heated internal coil that will adjust, with the H5i's Climate Control system, to prevent condensation and rainout. In addition the ClimateLine tube measure's air temperature at the mask so that truly precisely humidified and heated therapy air is always delivered to the user.
HIGH VOLUME WATER CHAMBERS
The H5i's high volume water chambers hold 380mL of water and are easy to empty and fill via the unit's flip-top lid. A standard chamber comes with all H5i humidifiers but a convenient Long Life Dishwasher Safe chamber is also available.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package H5i Heated Humidifier, Standard Water Chamber, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Humidifier Only). Select Additional Tubing & Chamber Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) 36900
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498369003
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- All S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel Machines (S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 AutoSet, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP Auto, S9 VPAP ST, etc.)
Humidifier = 6.0 x 5.7 x 3.4 Inches
Humidifier with CPAP = 6.0 x 11.5 x 3.4 Inches
Humidifier = 1.5 Lbs
Humidifier with CPAP = 3.5 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Standard & Optional Long Life
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing) provided via direct connection to CPAP or BiLevel device