Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
INNOVATIVEIntuitive and easy to use, the Mirage Micro is the new benchmark in nasal masks. The UPDATED Mirage Micro (with blue clips) features an innovative vent design that reduces noise. Located on the elbow for easy cleaning and disassembly, the diffuse vents are designed to disperse air quietly and softly, at a short distance, away from the bed partner. The elbow partition also aids CO2 washout and further reduces noise. You'll be amazed at how quiet a mask can be.
BREATHE-O-PRENE HEADGEARResMed's Adjustable Breathe-O-Prene Headgear is available for the Mirage Micro in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) for a more custom fit. Breathe-O-Prene fabric whisks moisture away from the face rather than collecting it so that the material stays dry and comfortable during use.
A WINNING COMBINATIONAs you adjust the dial to your profile, the cushion works to seal effectively, so there is no need to over-tighten the headgear. The Mirage Micro cushion has a proven seal. Dual-wall technology reduces pressure on the nasal bridge and seals effectively.
QUIET PERFORMANCEAn array of small, built-in vents diffuses air gently and quietly. The Mirage Micro is 52% quieter than the Ultra Mirage II ^literature~
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Part Numbers & Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Sizing Guide / Fitting Template (PDF)
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products Website (Web Link)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Micro Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 16378 (Small), 16379 (Medium), 16380 (Large), 16381 (LargeWide), 16832 (ExtraLarge)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498163786, 00619498163793, 00619498163809, 00619498163816, 00619498163823
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large, Large Wide, Extra Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)