VPAP™ Auto 25 Auto-BiLevel Machine (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Based on the brilliant S8 Series II design, ResMed’s VPAP Auto 25 is a compact, quiet and lightweight auto-bilevel system designed to deliver effective therapy as naturally and comfortably as possible. The VPAP Auto 25 features a whisper-quiet motor that delivers superior performance at lower speeds. The lower motor speed combined with thermoplastic construction reduces noise levels to an average of 26 dBA at 10cm H2O -- 90% quieter than the leading competitor's system!
The VPAP Auto 25 combines clinically proven AutoSet algorithms with the supreme comfort of ResMed’s Easy-Breathe technology. Easy-Breathe's waveform synchronizes with your breathing patterns to promote more natural feeling and relaxing sleep than the traditional bilevel devices. ResMed’s clinically proven AutoSet algorithm means VPAP Auto 25 is able to deliver your optimal therapy pressure and detect flow limitations. VPAP Auto will act preemptively to prevent apneic and snoring events and ensure the lowest possible pressures for effective therapy and comfortable sleep.
The VPAP Auto 25 is highly customizable with a wide pressure range (up to 25CM), pressure support options, automatic altitude adjustment, adjustable ramp, leak detection and management, SmartStart/Stop, a ResScan Data Card, DC power options, and a universal power supply.
In addition to being a great system on its own, the VPAP Auto 25 can be combined with the truly integrated H4i Heated Humidifier. The H4i is powered by the system itself so when the H4i is attached to your VPAP they become a single working unit. The H4i locks onto the VPAP body for maximum stability, but it is always easy to detach should you wish to use your system without humidification. The fliptop lid makes filling and emptying the chamber easier than ever and the large capacity (390ml) means that you won't need to get up to refill during the night!
The VPAP Auto 25 includes a ResScan Data Card that stores comprehensive efficacy and usage data on a breath-by-breath basis. Up to a year's worth of data can be stored including usage, pressure, leak and AHI statistics.^features~
- Compact size offers exceptional treatment in an unobtrusive, travel-friendly device -- great for home, great for travel!
- Versatile system with choice of Auto-BiLevel (VAuto), BiLevel (S), and CPAP (with EPR) operation.
- Whisper-quiet operation (Less than 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 25 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 20 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- AutoSet & Easy-Breathe provide greater comfort than standard BiLevel Systems and reduce leak levels
- ResScan Data Card offers Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
- SmartStart - Starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Automatic Leak Detection adjusts to leaks to ensure that the correct pressure is always delivered
- Vsync with TiControl breath synchronization available for proven, reliable bilevel therapy treatment
- Learns and adapts to your breathing patterns
- Automatically adjusts therapy levels to ensure the minimum pressure is delivered for optimal sleep experience
- Easy setup with simple on-screen menus
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)