Reusable Foam Filter for DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines
Foam Pollen Filters are required for use with all DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP machines. DreamStation machines should never be run without a foam pollen filter in place.
USAGE: These filters are reusable and should be cleaned after 2 weeks of use or sooner if they appear dirty. They should be replaced every 6 months or sooner if they appear damaged. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
NOTE: The white filter material is permanently attached to the plastic filter housing. They are not designed to be detached from one another.
- Manufacturer Spirit Medical
- Part Number(s) CF-1122446-1
- HCPCS Code A7039
- GTIN / UPC Code 00757440434635
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation (Original) Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines. Not Compatible With All DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go Series Machines.
- Size (Approx) Irregular Trapezoid 2.25 x 1.00 Inches
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00