Respironics Reusable Foam Filter for DreamStation Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines - 1 Pack
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
Foam Pollen Filters, from Philips Respironics, are required for use with all DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP machines. DreamStation machines should never be run without a foam pollen filter in place.
USAGE: These filters are reusable and should be cleaned after 2 weeks of use or sooner if they appear dirty. They should be replaced every 6 months or sooner if they appear damaged. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
NOTE: The white filter material is permanently attached to the blue plastic filter housing. They are not designed to be detached from one another.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1122446
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7039
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- All DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, etc.)
- Size (Approx) Irregular Trapezoid 2.25 x 1.00 Inches
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex