Philips Respironics Battery Pack for SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrators
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
The Standard Rechargeable battery weighs 1.10lbs and will last approximately 4.5 hours on the lowest setting. The Extended Rechargeable battery weighs 2.10lbs and will last approximately 9 hours on the lowest setting.
Both the Standard Battery and the Extended Battery will recharge any time that they are in the portable concentrator while its connected to an AC or DC power source.
USAGE: For best results SimplyGo Mini batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge the battery. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1116816 (Standard Battery), 1116817 (Extended Battery)
- HCPCS Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959403468, 00606959403475
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Size (Approx) 7.90 x 3.60 x 1.00 Inches (Standard Battery), 7.90 x 3.60 x 1.90 Inches (Extended Battery)
- Weight (Approx) 1.1 Lbs (Standard Battery), 2.1 Lbs (Extended Battery)
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (14.4 VDC Nominal)
- Battery Run Time Setting 1 = 4.5 Hrs Standard; 9.0 Hrs Extended Setting 2 = 3.5 Hrs Standard; 7.0 Hrs Extended Setting 3 = 2.5 Hrs Standard; 5.0 Hrs Extended Setting 4 = 2.0 Hrs Standard; 4.0 Hrs Extended Setting 5 = 1.5 Hrs Standard; 3.0 Hrs Extended (Average) (Average)
- Recharge Time 4 Hours, 8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available.