Respironics designed the REMstar Heated Humidifer to work exclusively with the REMstar line of CPAP Systems. The Heated Humidifier sits beneath the CPAP Machines creating a stylish, sophisticated, fully integrated unit that is easy to use, and easier to live with.
Respironics designed the REMstar Heated Humidifer to be a fully integrated unit that would perfectly compliment the aesthetics and operability of the individual REMstar CPAP systems.
The Heated Humidifier slides into place beneath any REMstar CPAP system and plugs directly into the CPAP so there are no extra power cords to go into the wall. The transparent water chamber doesn't require any tubes. It attaches directly onto any REMstar CPAP and since it's dishwasher safe it's is easy to clean, fill and care for.
- Unique, tubeless design that works with the original REMstar family. Its simple rubber coupler connection provides secure contact between the water chamber and the CPAP
- Clear, two-piece water chamber is easy to fill and dishwasher safe
- A lighted humidifier control button on the CPAP unit makes adjusting humidification levels easy
- Heater plate status light makes it easy to see when the humidifier is on or off
- Plugs directly into any REMstar System - so there is only one plug going from the CPAP to the wall outlet
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||REMstar Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber (Reusable and Dishwasher Safe), Two Flapper Valves & Printed Users Manual.
|HCPCS Insurance Code
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- The REMstar Heated Humidifier is compatible with all original REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Systems including the REMstar, REMstar Plus, REMstar Pro, REMstar Auto, REMstar Pro2, BiPAP Pro2, and BiPAP Auto.
Performance & Power
- Size: 13.25" x 6.5" x 2.125" (337mm x 165mm x54mm)
- Weight: Less than 1.85 lbs (.84 Kg)
- Water Capacity: 1 2/3 Cups
- Power Supply: Direct Connection to CPAP/BiPAP
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 AC, 12 VDC
- Heater Settings: 1 to 5 (104º to 149º)
- Humidity Range: 17-26 mg H2O/L
- Humidity: 15-95% Non-condensing