Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
ResMed External Battery Pack for LifeChoice Activox Concentrators (DISCONTINUED)
Batteries WILL recharge automatically whenever they are attached to the LifeChoice Activox Concentrator and the concentrator is attached to a fixed AC or DC Power Source.
USAGE: For best results Activox batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge the Internal and/or External Battery. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 200122
- HCPCS Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code 08582530040067
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Japan (Typical Origin)
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Size 3.5 x 3.0 x 1.75 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 2.2 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 4.75-Hours
- Setting 2 = 3.75-Hours
- Setting 3 = 2.75-Hours
- Setting 4 = 2.25-Hours
- Recharge Time 2-Hours (Typical Per Battery)