Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
ResMed Pixi™ Pediatric Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
The Pixi pediatric mask is made with both the child and their caregiver in mind. Every feature is carefully considered to address and improve therapy comfort, acceptance and overall experience for everyone involved. Confident that their child is being treated effectively, caregivers can be free to focus on emotionally supporting their child on their journey.
The Pixi's open style headgear is designed especially for children as well. Soft Breathe-O-Prene straps are lightly colored and unobtrusive -- sitting back on the face away from the child's eyes and ears -- to reduce irritation and obstruction. Because children may not be able to adjust the fit on their own the Pixi's three headgear straps are designed to be adjusted from an adult's point of view while catering to children of a wide range of ages. Not only can the child see clearly while wearing the mask, but caregivers are also reassured and comforted by being able to see their child's eyes and more of their face.^literature~ ^web links~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 61030 (Childrens & Pediatric)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498610303
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Pediatric
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-20 CM H2O (Recommended)