AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME PROVIDES OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
AirFit F20 For Her's frame flexes naturally to fit each individual user's facial profile, minimizing facial contact, improving stability, and providing an unrestricted field of view. F20 For Her doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes and integrated padding, within the frame, adds cushioning so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
DESIGNED WITH WOMEN IN MIND
The AirFit F20 For Her includes Small Headgear with lavender highlights designed especially for women. The open crown headgear design is ideal for people with longer hair and hairstyles as well.
INFINITY SEAL FULL FACE CUSHION
AirFit F20 For Her's ingenious full face cushion features "infinity" loops and variable thickness levels to help reduce blowout and provide support along the sides of the nose while relieving pressure at the nasal bridge. InfinitySeal's soft, frosted surfaces feel more natural on the skin and maintain a secure seal even at the highest sleep therapy pressure levels. Two cushion sizes are available -- Small and Medium -- to fit a wide range of users. Large cushions are also available as a separate item for users with larger facial profiles.
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush Headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F20 For Her masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the InfinitySeal cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirFit F20 For Her masks come with Small Headgear with lavender highlights.
CIRCULAR DIFFUSED VENTING & QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirFit F20 For Her features a one-piece elbow with quick release squeeze-tabs so it's easy to detach with one hand at night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing drag. Advanced venting, around the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night's sleep.
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Introduction (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Managing Leaks (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Haircare Tips (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Assembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Disassembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Cleaning Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 For Her CPAP Mask Quick Release Elbow (YouTube)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Plush Headgear
- Part Number(s) 63403 (Small), 63404 (Medium)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498634033, 619498634040
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The F20 is a non-invasive accessory used for channeling airflow (with or without supplemental oxygen) to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel system.
- Country of Origin Australia, China (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O