Swift™ LT For Her Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Swift LT For Her features a streamlined frame design to minimize facial contact while offering stability and a secure seal. It is a great option for active sleepers and a 360º tubing swivel makes it great for side sleepers too!
The Swift LT For Her features a patented rotating barrel that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles for a secure and stable fit.
Swift LT For Her's soft headgear is strong and flexible to provide a secure fit that eliminates the need for forehead support and reduces irritating and painful strap marks and pinch points. The headgear comes in a soft, light blue color with gentle, feminine patterning. Hair can be worn securely under the back strap or left to hang loose over the strap.
The Swift LT For Her's dual-wall pillows sit on a flexible base, allowing vertical and lateral movement without breaking the seal, and are designed to reduce symptoms of dryness by limiting the volume of air entering the nostrils. In addition, the outer pillow inflates with air while the inner pillow offers soft, stable support.
The Swift LT For Her comes with 3 pillow sizes designed to fit most women -- ExtraSmall, Small, and Medium. Large pillows are also available as a separate item or as part of the original Swift LT CPAP Mask Pack.^literature~
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask Introductory Brochure (PDF)
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask Diagram with Part Numbers (PDF)
- Swift LT For Her CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products Website
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 60588 (ExtraSmall, Small, MediuM)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498605880
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China, Singapore (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)