OxLife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Continuous Flow & Pulse Dose)
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE! Get a FREE pulse oximeter and 10 FREE Nasal Cannulas when you purchase this bundle.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
IN STOCK WITH FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING! This product is in stock. Buy today and we'll ship it overnight for free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
The OxLife Independence combines the power of a home oxygen concentrator with the convenience of a portable unit. For home users the Independence provides Continuous Flow Oxygen up to 3 LPM 24-hours-a-day 7-days-a-week. For users on the go OxLife offers extended battery life and Pulse Dose Oxygen delivery at settings up to 6 (96 mL). At home or away the OxLife Independence concentrator delivers convenient, portable oxygen 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a week without ever needing to wait for deliveries or rush home for refills!
BUILT TO LAST, DESIGNED TO MOVE
Unlike most plastic portable oxygen concentrators, the OxLife Independence is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States. The OxLife's durable metal frame and magnesium case offers exceptional strength and durability for independent, active lifestyles. Integrated 6-inch wheels and a sturdy, folding metal handle provide extreme agility and easy portability without the hassle of bags and bulky carts.
POWER TO SPARE
The OxLife Independence comes complete with AC and DC power cords and rechargeable batteries. ALL SETTINGS, both Continuous and Pulse Dose, can be used regardless of the power source in operation. The Universal AC Power Supply, with built in voltage converter, allows you to plug in to wall power in most countries around the world. (A plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.) The DC Power Cord can be used for plugging into the "cigarette" style outlets found in most cars, boats, vans, and other vehicles. OxLife's two integrated, removable, rechargeable lithium ion battery packs provide extended power for use when you're out on a walk, on a plane, or any time you're away from a fixed power source.
With two batteries installed the OxLife will last up to 6 hours away from fixed power sources. If a battery runs low you CAN "hot swap" batteries, while the concentrator is running, to extend time away from a fixed power source without ever missing a breath of oxygen therapy! If installed OxLife's batteries will take over automatically whenever AC or DC power is removed; and when AC or DC power is restored installed batteries will recharge automatically.
EASY TO USE & UNDERSTAND
The OxLife Independence sets a new standard for convenience and ease of use for oxygen patients. Four simple buttons control the machine's primary functions, and a large, intuitive LCD screen provides visual feedback and information to assist in operation. The screen even changes color: turning yellow or red to warn users when it is time to change the battery or if service is required.
User Manual - English (PDF)
User Manual - Spanish (PDF)
User Manual - French (PDF)
Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer O2 Concepts
- In the Package For a limited time all OxLife Independence Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! OxLife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator, 2 Rechargeable Batteries, Integrated Travel Cart with Handle, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Bag, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 800-0001-2
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1392 E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 869694000105
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- OxLife Independence carries an FAA Approved label for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 16 x 10 x 8 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 19.4 Lbs with 2 Batteries
- Continuous Flow Settings .5 to 3.0 LPM
- Pulse Dose Flow Settings .5 to 6
- Oxygen Volume Per Pulse 16 ml Across All Settings (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 95.6% at All Settings
- Sound Levels 40 dBa
- Operating Altitude Up to 13,123 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 7 Feet in Pulse ModeUp to 50 Fee in Continuous Flow Mode (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Air Intake Filter
- Alarms Low Battery, Low Purity, No Breath Detected, No External Power, No Flow, Over Temperature, Service Required, Unauthorized Battery
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- Battery Power 2-4 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Size 6.50 x 4.25 x 0.75 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.4 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
Average Run Times With 2 Batteries
- Setting 0.5 = 6.25 Hrs Pulse; 5.75 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 1.0 = 6.00 Hrs Pulse; 5.25 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 2.0 = 5.75 Hrs Pulse; 2.50 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 3.0 = 4.00 Hrs Pulse; 1.50 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 4.0 = 3.00 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 5.0 = 2.25 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 6.0 = 1.75 Hrs Pulse
- Recharge Time 1.5 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.