If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
OxLife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Continuous Flow & Pulse Dose)
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.10-DAY-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
The OxLife Independence combines the power of a home oxygen concentrator with the convenience of a portable unit. For home users the Independence provides Continuous Flow Oxygen up to 3 LPM 24-hours-a-day 7-days-a-week. For users on the go OxLife offers extended battery life and Pulse Dose Oxygen delivery at settings up to 6 (96 mL). At home or away the OxLife Independence concentrator delivers convenient, portable oxygen 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a week without ever needing to wait for deliveries or rush home for refills!
BUILT TO LAST, DESIGNED TO MOVE
Unlike most plastic portable oxygen concentrators, the OxLife Independence is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States. The OxLife's durable metal frame and magnesium case offers exceptional strength and durability for independent, active lifestyles. Integrated 6-inch wheels and a sturdy, folding metal handle provide extreme agility and easy portability without the hassle of bags and bulky carts.
POWER TO SPARE
The OxLife Independence comes complete with AC and DC power cords and rechargeable batteries. ALL SETTINGS, both Continuous and Pulse Dose, can be used regardless of the power source in operation. The Universal AC Power Supply, with built in voltage converter, allows you to plug in to wall power in most countries around the world. (A plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.) The DC Power Cord can be used for plugging into the "cigarette" style outlets found in most cars, boats, vans, and other vehicles. OxLife's two integrated, removable, rechargeable lithium ion battery packs provide extended power for use when you're out on a walk, on a plane, or any time you're away from a fixed power source.
With two batteries installed the OxLife will last up to 6 hours away from fixed power sources. If a battery runs low you CAN "hot swap" batteries, while the concentrator is running, to extend time away from a fixed power source without ever missing a breath of oxygen therapy! If installed OxLife's batteries will take over automatically whenever AC or DC power is removed; and when AC or DC power is restored installed batteries will recharge automatically.
EASY TO USE & UNDERSTAND
The OxLife Independence sets a new standard for convenience and ease of use for oxygen patients. Four simple buttons control the machine's primary functions, and a large, intuitive LCD screen provides visual feedback and information to assist in operation. The screen even changes color: turning yellow or red to warn users when it is time to change the battery or if service is required.
OPTIONAL DYNAMIC NETWORK ANALYSIS (DNA)
OxLife's exclusive Dynamic Network Analysis (DNA) is an optional monthly service available directly from O2 Concepts. With DNA your new OxLife Independence POC becomes a thinking, learning machine that helps more proactively support your oxygen needs. Over its lifetime, DNA enables your machine to learn usage patterns and environmental conditions; while software updates further improve your machine's efficiency so it evolves with you. DNA software tracks usage, ambulation, and breath rates, giving updates on the key information to help you manage your condition. In addition the DNA network can remotely monitor your POC to ensure it is performing optimally and alert you if any maintenance or software upgrades are recommended.
- OxLife Independence Brochure (PDF)
- OxLife Independence Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- OxLife Independence User Manual (PDF)
- OxLife Independence User Manual - Spanish (PDF)
- OxLife Independence User Manual - French (PDF)
- Manufacturer O2 Concepts
- In the Package OxLife Independence Portable Oxygen Concentrator, 2 Rechargeable Batteries, Integrated Travel Cart with Handle, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Bag, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 800-0001-2
- HCPCS Code E1392, E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00869694000105
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) Concentrator = 16 x 10 x 8 Inches
Concentrator with Integrated Cart = 20.5 x 11.0 x 10.0 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Concentrator with Batteries = 19.4 Lbs
Concentrator with Batteries & Integrated Cart = 21.5 Lbs
- Display Type LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 3.0 LPM
- Pulse Dose Settings .5 to 6
- Oxygen Per Pulse 16 ml (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 95.6% at All Settings
- Start Up / Warm Up 3 Minutes
- Sound Levels 40 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 13,123 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 7 Feet in Pulse Mode. Up to 50 Fee in Continuous Flow Mode (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Air Intake Filter
- Alarms Low Battery, Low Purity, No Breath Detected, No External Power, No Flow, Over Temperature, Service Required, Unauthorized Battery
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A
- AC Power Supply Size 7.00 x 2.50 x 0.75 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.9 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Supply Weight 0.4 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet 4 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Input 12-15 Volts DC
- Battery Power 2-4 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Size 6.50 x 4.25 x 0.75 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Based on 2 Installed Batteries
- Setting 0.5 = 6.25 Hrs Pulse; 5.75 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 1.0 = 6.00 Hrs Pulse; 5.25 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 2.0 = 5.75 Hrs Pulse; 2.50 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 3.0 = 4.00 Hrs Pulse; 1.50 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 4.0 = 3.00 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 5.0 = 2.25 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 6.0 = 1.75 Hrs Pulse
- Recharge Time 1.5 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00