Fisher & Paykel Aclaim2 Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
FIT & FORGET
Designed to fit better, all night, every night the Aclaim2 nasal mask, with its 'Fit & Forget' design, is a giant step forward in mask design and comfort. Each mask comes preassembled with cool, lightweight, breath-o-prene headgear so it's ready to go right out of the box.
FLEXIFIT CUSHIONING & SILICONE SEAL
Aclaim2's FlexiFit Cushioning, a unique dual construction of silicone seal and foam cushion, makes the mask more comfortable and provides a secure seal around the nose and face. The FlexiFit cushion self-adjusts to fit facial contours without creating additional, annoying pressure points.
UNIQUE GLIDER STRAP FOR A LEAK FREE FIT
The Aclaim 2's glider strap connects the headgear to the mask frame, providing more freedom of movement while maintaining a good seal. The glider strap adapts to head movements stopping the mask from being pulled askew during the night. It is also designed for easy one-step fit and removal of the mask without constant adjustments.
Unlike many masks with a swivel elbow, the Aclaim2 directs tubing over your head to keep it out of the way and stop it from getting tangled up in the bedclothes.
ADVANCED DIFFUSER SYSTEM
With the Aclaim2's super-effective diffusion system, sleeping partners are less likely to be disturbed by noise or blasts of exhaled air; and you'll be more settled too because the Aclaim2 will help you get the good night's sleep you deserve.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package Aclaim2 Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Foam Cushion, Two Seals (Small, Large) and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) HC401 (Small, Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012429216
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country New Zealand, Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-25 CM H2O (Recommended)
On Sale: $62.00