All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
ResMed External Battery for Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrators (DISCONTINUED)
Mobi External Batteries WILL recharge automatically whenever they are attached to the Mobi as long as the concentrator is attached to a fixed AC or DC Power Source.
USAGE: For best results Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge Mobi batteries. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
COMPATIBILITY: This External Battery is compatible with both ResMed Mobi & LifeChoice Activox brand Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 35052
- HCPCS Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498350520
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Japan (Typical Origin)
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity 14.8 V, 4400 mAh / 65 Wh
- Battery Size 3.15 x 4.00 x 2.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.1 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 4.5 Hours at Setting 1, 3.0 Hours at Setting 2, 1.9 Hours at Setting 3, 1.6 Hours at Setting 4. (Average)
- Recharge Time 1.8 to 3.1 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 (Average)
- Battery NotesFor best results, recharge the external batteries as often as possible. Avoid leaving the device or external battery in a hot environment, especially if exposed to direct sunlight. For long term storage of the external battery, it is recommended that a charge of approximately 40% be maintained on the battery.