ResMed External Battery for Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrators
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
Mobi External Batteries WILL recharge automatically whenever they are attached to the Mobi as long as the concentrator is attached to a fixed AC or DC Power Source.
USAGE: For best results Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge Mobi batteries. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
COMPATIBILITY: This External Battery is compatible with both ResMed Mobi & LifeChoice Activox brand Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 35052
- HCPCS Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498350520
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Japan (Typical Origin)
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity 14.8 V, 4400 mAh / 65 Wh
- Battery Size 3.15 x 4.00 x 2.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.1 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 4.5 Hours at Setting 1, 3.0 Hours at Setting 2, 1.9 Hours at Setting 3, 1.6 Hours at Setting 4. (Average)
- Recharge Time 1.8 to 3.1 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 (Average)
- Battery NotesFor best results, recharge the external batteries as often as possible. Avoid leaving the device or external battery in a hot environment, especially if exposed to direct sunlight. For long term storage of the external battery, it is recommended that a charge of approximately 40% be maintained on the battery.