PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer with VixOne Nebulizers
EASY TO USE FOR NEW & EXPERIENCED PATIENTS
Intuitively designed, the PulmoNeb LT is easy for new and young patients alike to operate. Its sturdy body is sleek, compact, and lightweight. In addition, integrated wire guides eliminate contact with moving parts and the ball bearing connecting rod design further enhances the system's reliability.
SUPERIOR AEROSOL THERAPY DELIVERY
The PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer machine has a high maximum pressure and air flow range to ensure powerful aerosol delivery. It produces aerosol with a Mass Median Aerodynamic Diameter (MMAD) of 2.7 microns to ensure 18% more medication is delivered than with traditional open systems.
VIXONE REUSABLE OR DISPOSABLE NEBULIZER INCLUDED
Each PulmoNeb LT Kit comes complete with either a disposable or reusable VixOne Nebulizer and tubing so you can get treatments started right away. VixOne Nebulizers combine a high-capacity medication bowl, a comfortable mouthpiece, and an anti-spill tee design to provide a secure seal and a highly efficient delivery system. With VixOne 84% of drug output volume is below 5 microns in size and the low residual volume reduces medication waste.
VixOne Nebulizers are great, but if you prefer to use a different nebulizer brand that's fine too! PulmoNeb LT can be used with any standard nebulizer so you can choose whichever brand is right for you.^literature~
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package DeVilbiss PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer Machine, Starter Filter, Nebulizer (Reusable or Disposable Depending on Options Selected at Checkout), Printed Instructions, Manufacturer's Warranty
- Part Number(s) 3655LT (PulmoNeb LT Compressor with Disposable Nebulizer), 3655LTR (PulmoNeb LT Compressor with Disposable and Reusable Nebulizer)
- HCPCS Code E0570
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001782, 00885304001836
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. The device can be used with adult or pediatric patients.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Charcoal Gray
- Size (Approx) 5.75 x 4.00 x 6.00 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.75 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Nebulization Rate 0.15 ml Per Minute or Greater
- Nebulization Capacity 6 ml
- Mass Median Diameter 5.0 Microns or Less
- Compressor Pressure Maximum 30 PSI or Greater
- Compressor Flow Rates 12.7 LPM or Greater
- Operating Mode Continuous Operation
- AC (Wall) Power 1.2 amps, 115 VAC (+/-10%) 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 4 Feet 3 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 80 Watts Maximum