Pari Vios Compressor Nebulizer with Reusable & Disposable Nebulizers
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
COVID-19 NOTICE: No Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
The PARI VIOS Aerosol Delivery System delivers consistent particle size with targeted aerosol delivery to the lungs in just 5-6 minutes on average. And to be a bit Earth-friendlier, VIOS includes an environmentally friendly box design made and streamlined packaging, made of recycled materials, so there's less to throw away after unpacking.
PREMIUM LC SPRINT OR LC PLUS NEBULIZERS
With ergonomic designs and soft jet technology, both Pari LC Sprint & LC Plus Nebulizers are able to deliver greater than 65% of medication in the respirable range while speeding up delivery times. They are dishwasher safe and will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced.
USAGE: In addition to the Reusable Nebulizer selected, each Vios Compressor Nebulizer Kit includes a backup disposable nebulizer for use in emergencies. Pari no longer includes the Time Strip Visual Indicator with Vios Compressor Nebulizer Systems.^literature~
- Pari Vios 'Go Green' Compressor Brochure (PDF)
- Pari Vios Compressor Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Sprint & LC Plus Nebulizer Brochure (PDF)
- Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Plus Nebulizer Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Adult Mask Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Bubbles the Fish II Mask Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Pari Medical
- In the Package Vios Compressor Machine, Reusable Nebulizer (LC Sprint or LC Plus), Backup Disposable Nebulizer, Wing-Tip Tubing, Starter Filter, and Printed Instructions. Aerosol Masks and Additional Nebulizers Included Depending on Options Selected During Checkout.
- Part Number(s) 310F83-LC+ (Vios with LC Plus Nebulizer), 310F35-LCS (Vios with LC Sprint Nebulizer)
- HCPCS Code E0570, A7005
- GTIN / UPC Code 00744229310679
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 6.50 x 6.50 x 3.75 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 3.0 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Treatment Time 5-7 Minutes
- Compressor Pressure 18 PSI (Average); 34 PSI (Maximum)
- Compressor Flow Rates 4.5 LPM (Average); 8.5 LPM (Maximum)
- Operating Mode Intermittent Use (35 Min Max Per Use)
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC, 60Hz, 1.5A
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 5 Feet (Approx)