Salter 1600 (Original) Nasal Cannula with 25 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Oxygen Supply Tube on the Salter 1600 Nasal Cannula includes a three-channel, crush and kink-resistant design. The over-the-ear style headset ensures secure positioning, allowing for more freedom of movement without worrying about shifts or oxygen loss.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Part Number(s) 1600-25
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00607411100154
- Country of Origin Mexico (Typical)
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
Cannula Prong Style
Front Profile = Tapered
Side Profile = Tapered Curve Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 3 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 5.66 Feet (4 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.66 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 2.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.1875 - 0.25 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches