The S8 Elite II is the premium CPAP system from ResMed. Setting a new industry standard in quiet therapy and comfort, the S8 Elite II's whisper-quiet motor delivers superior performance while cutting device noise by up to 75%. The Elite II's Easy-Breathe Technology and improved EPR combine to provide therapy in maximum comfort with smooth, natural breathing throughout the night.
ResMed’s S8 Elite II features a sophisticated, whisper-quiet motor that delivers superior performance at half the motor speed of previous systems. The lower motor speed combined with the Elite II's engineered thermoplastic construction reduces noise levels to less than 24 dBA at 10cm H2O! In addition the new Easy-Breathe waveform with improved EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) intelligently recreates individual breathing patterns so that breathing feels more natural throughout the night.
The S8 Elite II is highly customizable with a wide pressure range, automatic altitude adjustment, adjustable ramp, leak detection and adjustment, SmartStart/Stop, a ResScan Data Card, and Universal Power Supply. EPR relief levels can also be customized to ensure that breathing feels natural. EPR has the added benefit of reducing overall leak levels in clinical trials.
In addition to being a great system on its own, the S8 Elite II can be combined with the truly integrated H4i Heated Humidifier. The H4i is powered by the system itself so when the H4i is attached to your S8 they become a single working unit. The H4i locks onto the S8 body for maximum stability, but it is always easy to detach should you wish to use your system without humidification. The fliptop lid makes filling and emptying the humidifier easier than ever and the large capacity (390ml) chamber means that you won't need to get up to refill during the night!
The S8 Elite II includes a ResScan Data Card that stores comprehensive efficacy and usage data on a breath-by-breath basis. Up to a year's worth of data can be stored including usage, pressure, leak and AHI statistics.
- Compact size offers exceptional treatment in an unobtrusive, travel-friendly device -- great for home, great for travel!
- Choice of fixed CPAP or Customizable EPR (Exiratory Pressure Relief)
- Whisper-quiet operation (Less than 24 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 20 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- EPR & Easy-Breathe provide greater comfort than standard CPAP Systems and reduce leak levels
- ResScan Data Card offers Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
- SmartStart - Starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Automatic Leak Detection adjusts to leaks to ensure that the correct pressure is always delivered
- Mask Off Detection alerts user to excessive leaks or mask removal
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|HCPCS Insurance Code