IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel Auto-CPAP Machine Package with SmartFlex
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
We're offering free shipping on every item this week so shop for whatever you need... The shipping's on us! (US & US Territories)
PROUDLY PRODUCED IN THE USA
This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly made and manufactured in the USA!
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP (APAP) adjusts therapy levels throughout the night to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for successful, comfortable sleep. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation, an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, and more.
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP (APAP) System adjusts therapy levels throughout the night to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for successful, comfortable therapy. IntelliPAP's ultra-sensitive snore detection and self adjusting pressure based on apnea/hypopnea detection mean that every night can be a successful one. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the APAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System clearly points the way towards the future of APAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, etc.
In addition to being a great APAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the APAP!
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Durable electronics and long lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky (and heavy) power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide greater positioning flexibility
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement
- Easy and intuitive setup -- three large buttons control most fuctions -- and a large, backlit LCD display
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits
- Adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type
REFERENCES & RESOURCES
|CUSTOMER REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM|
|Earn points for every dollar you spend. Cash in points you've earned for big discounts on future orders. Learn More About Customer Rewards
| PRODUCT INFORMATION
|In The Package
||IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Auto-CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
||DV54D (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust), DV54D-HH (IntelliPAP AutoAdjust with Heated Humidifier)
|HCPCS Insurance Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
||A Prescription is required for the purchase of this item.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
Performance & Power
- Auto-CPAP Machine = 6.5" x 7.0" x 4.2"
- Auto-CPAP Machine = 2.75 lbs
- Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"
- Auto-CPAP Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Pressure Range = 3cm to 20cm H20 (.5cm increments)
- Default Settings = 5-15cm with 20-minute ramp from 4cm
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compensation = Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Automatic Leak Compensation = Yes
- Auto On/Off = Yes (can be enabled or disabled)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- External Power Supply = NA (The Intellipap includes an 8-FT Power Cord which requires no external Power Supply)
- Warranty = 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP)
RELATED ITEMS YOU MIGHT CONSIDER
WHAT I NEEDED
Written By: B HOLCOMB, NORTH CAROLINA 10/25/2014
IT IS NOT EVERY DAY THAT PEOPLE DIRECT SOMEONE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. DIRECT HOME MEDICAL DOES THAT WITH THE DEDICATED SALES FORCE (CLARISSE) AND THE PRODUCTS IT CARRIES. PROVIDING WHAT I NEEDED NOT WHAT I THOUGHT I WANTED. GREAT MACHINE (PERFECT)
Written By: nancy d, tx 7/15/2014
This is the quietest machine. I use it with the humidifier. No air noise to keep me awake. It's the best.
Written By: Chet, Florida 11/9/2012
I've been using this machine for a little over 1 year. I love the idea that this machine adjusts the air to your breathing, and that it goes on automatically when you breath in from your nose. What I don't like is if you raise the dehumidifier to higher number your nose fills up with water, and to low your throat is very dry. I found that after trial and error the setting "4" is best for me.
Not as good as I anticipated
Written By: Ronny A., Los Angeles 10/30/2012
The CPAP Machine on its own is terrific. However, the Humidifier portion is less then ideal. I have been struggling to find the setting that will not leave my nose so dry that my eyes begin to tear and/or fill my nose with so much water I almost choke.
I have been on numerous blogs trying to find ways to eliminate these issues, but have been unsuccessful so far.
On the positive side, the CPAP machine on its own seems to function perfectly!
Written By: Julie O. , Marinette, WI 10/29/2012
This machine is a great improvement over the one that I had! It is so much quieter and easier to use. Great machine!!
Auto pap is the way to go
Written By: Ryan Isherwood, Gretna 3/16/2012
Excellent, easy to use and almost silent. I am a Family Physician and will recommend this to all my patients with OSA. You can't be the price and it's not a cheap piece of crap. Not to mention small and portable. This sits in my night stand drawer out of site until I need it. Then just open the drawer, plug it in, mask up and goodnight.
View Popular Sleep, Oxygen & Asthma Therapy Search Terms
• Machines for CPAP & BiLevel Therapy
• CPAP Machines & Auto-CPAP Machines
• Sleep & Respiratory Therapy Products by Drive DeVilbiss
• Auto-CPAP Machines & Auto-BiLevel Machines
• CPAP & BiLevel Machines by Drive DeVilbiss
• Products Produced in the United States of America
• Sleep Therapy