F&P ICON+ NOVO Humidified CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
ADVANCED INTERNAL HUMIDIFICATION & THERMOSMART
The ICON+ NOVO features an internal heated humidifier that holds 420 mL of water for comfortable therapy air all night long. The ICON's water chamber is easy to access and remove from a hidden compartment on the top of the machine, and best of all it is dishwasher safe! The ICON's ThermoSmart™ heated breathing tube works to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation (or "rainout") for a clinically proven better night’s sleep.
A NATURAL FIT IN THE BEDROOM
The ICON's compact body design is contemporary and stylish so it will feel at home in any bedroom. Its forward facing display screen not only allows you to control all of the CPAP's features with a simple SmartDial, it also includes an alarm clock and music playing capabilities.
SMARTER SLEEP WITH INFOSMART (BASIC COMPLIANCE REPORTING)
The ICON+ NOVO's USB SmartStick will record basic therapy data including up to 365 days of summary data and cumulative data from the machine's first use. For quick access and telephone compliance reporting data can be viewed on the ICON's screen. More advanced information can be viewed by doctors and sleep specialists using Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package ICON+ NOVO Humidified CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Humidifier Chamber, Chamber Lid, InfoUSB 2 Data Recorder, Tubing Elbow, AC Power Cord, Use & Care Manual, Two Air Filters, and ThermoSmart Heated Breathing Tube.
- Part Number(s) ICONNAN-HT
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012425027
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.8 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings Pressure = 10 CM H2O
Menu = Simple Mode
Ramp = On
- Ramp Fixed 20 Minute Duration
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels Less Than 29 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual Up To 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation No
- Auto On/Off No
- Comfort Technology No
- Rainout Reduction Optional ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Ultra Fine)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks.
Note: When using a Breeze Mask with ThermoSmart Tubing you may need to add a FlexiTube Angle Adapter between the mask and the ThermoSmart tube to achieve a secure connection.
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Standard Performance and ICON Series TheromSmart Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Yes (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage InfoUSB 2 SmartStick
- Data Included 365 Days of Compliance Summary Data and Cumulative Data from First Use
- Data Viewing On Screen
Optional InfoSmart Software (Windows PC)
- Humidifier Built-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 420 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 7 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC 100-115V 220-240V; 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- Power Consumption No Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power No, Use Power Inverter
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory