Rechargeable Battery Pack for eQuinox Portable Oxygen Concentrators
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
12 & 24 CELL BATTERY PACKS AVAILABLE
Two different Battery Packs -- 12-cell and 24-cell -- are available for the eQuinox Oxygen Concentrator. Either battery pack can be used with any eQuinox POC. The 12-cell battery will last up to 2.35 hours, and the 24-cell battery will last up to 5.4 hours, between charges. eQuinox batteries use a special quick snap mechanism to attach to the front of the concentrator; so they can easily be switched out with spares to extend time away from fixed power sources.
eQuinox Battery Packs can be charged while installed in the concentrator; or they can be charged away from the concentrator with the External Battery Charger (available elsewhere on this site.) The eQuinox POC includes an internal "smart battery charger" that monitors and controls the power use and battery charging. It will automatically charge any installed battery when AC or DC power is connected as long as sufficient power is available and the battery temperature is within safe charging temperatures.
INSTALLING & REMOVING BATTERIES
To install a new Battery Pack in your eQuinox, line up the battery so it will slide into the empty Power Compartment. Push the Battery into the empty Power Compartment until it locks (clicks) into position. The 12-cell battery will be flush with the front of the device when installed; the 24-cell battery will extend out from the front of the concentrator by about an inch. When the Battery is properly installed and the eQuinox is ON, the Battery Status Gauge will show on the Control Panel. To remove the Battery, push the release button on the top of the battery pack. While holding DOWN the release button, pull the Battery away from the eQuinox.
BATTERY STATUS GAUGE
When running on battery power, the battery status gauge will be shown at all times. The display screen will cycle to display the hours/minutes of battery life left. A number of factors, such as flow setting, Pulse or Continuous Flow Mode, and breath rate will affect the operating time. The table Typical New Battery Pack Operating Times, in the eQuinox User Manual, provides operating time estimates for the eQuinox using a new, fully charged Battery based on flow settings and indicated operating conditions.
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- Part Number(s) 20952900 (12-Cell Battery Pack - Replaces 4823-SEQ), 20952906 (24-Cell Battery Pack - Replaces 4972-SEQ)
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
12-Cell = 11.5 x 4.0 x 1.5 Inches
24-Cell = 11.5 x 4.0 x 2.5 Inches (Approx)
12-Cell = 2.0 Lbs
24-Cell = 3.8 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 2.3 Hrs on 12-Cell; 5.4 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Setting 3 = 2.1 Hrs on 12-Cell; 4.9 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Setting 6 = 1.5 Hrs on 12-Cell; 3.5 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 1.0 LPM = 1.9 Hrs on 12-Cell; 4.4 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 2.0 LPM = 1.1 Hrs on 12-Cell; 2.5 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 3.0 LPM = 0.7 Hrs on 12-Cell; 1.6 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Recharge Time 3 to 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life Not Specified (Average)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available.