If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW & EARN $17.85 TO SPEND LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
LIGHTWEIGHT FOR TRAVEL... GREAT FOR HOME TOO!
AUTO-ADJUSTING SLEEP THERAPY
With its proprietary breathing algorithm, and sampling rate of several times per second, the Z2 Auto delivers therapy at a lower overall average pressure than a fixed-pressure CPAP so it's more comfortable, more successful, and easier to use.
Z-BREATHE PRESSURE RELIEF
Z2 Auto delivers a more natural breathing experience with a proprietary feature, called Z-Breathe, that smooths therapy pressure -- reducing spikes in pressure during exhalation and drops in pressure during inhalation -- to deliver more comfortable therapy. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
AUTO START & STOP EASE OF USE
The Z2 Auto comes with an Auto Start / Stop Feature. Simply place your CPAP mask on your face and therapy will start when the device senses you've started to breathe. The Z2 will then stop delivering therapy within seconds of the mask being removed from the face or when a large leak is detected. It's as simple as that!
CLIMB MOUNTAINS & SEE THE WORLD
The Z2 Auto automatically adjusts to altitudes up to 8,000 feet above sea level; and complies with FAA for use on airplanes. When traveling outside the US the Z2 Auto will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue enjoying safe and comfortable sleep therapy wherever your next adventure takes you. (Plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.)
OPTIONAL POWERSHELL INTEGRATED BATTERY
AUTOMATIC LEAK COMPENSATION
To ensure you're always receiving your prescribed sleep therapy pressure the Z2 Auto automatically compensates for minor mask leaks. If Z2 detects an excessive air leak, that could be detrimental to therapy, its display screen will warn you to ensure that the leak is corrected promptly.
RAMP FOR COMFORT
For people who prefer to fall asleep with therapy at lower pressure levels, the Z2's ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to sleep therapy.
BIG, BRIGHT, INTELLIGENT LCD DISPLAY
The Z2's large, backlit LCD display provides information on your current pressure setting, ramp time, power status, and more. With the Z2 you can always check your current therapy status, but don't worry the display has an auto-off function so it won't disturb you as you drift off to sleep.
If you prefer added humidification when using sleep therapy, the Z2 comes complete with an inline HME Waterless Humidification Filter. A unique alternative to bulky water based humidifiers, HME Filters capture heat and moisture from your breathing as you exhale, preserving and increasing humidity to prevent your airways from drying out during therapy.
NITELOG: FREE IOS & ANDROID APP
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
The Z2 comes with a Universal Tube Adapter and a 48 inch slim tube. If you prefer longer tubing or performance tubing it can be used with that too; and Z2 will work with any CPAP mask on the market so choose your favorite... don't worry it IS compatible!
- Manufacturer HDM Breas
- In the Package Z2 Auto CPAP Machine, 4-Foot SlimStyle Tubing, 2 Air Filters, Universal Tube Adapter, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, Micro USB Cable, Printed Instructions, Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifier Filter, QTube Inline Muffler (for Optional Use), and 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Additional custom options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 718116
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00859477004284
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use Your Z2 Auto System is a single user, reusable device that provides continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) to support treatment of adults weighing over 66 lbs (30 kg) with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 6.48 x 3.30 x 2.02 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 10.5 Ounces
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings 4-10 CM H2O, Ramp 15 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure 4.0, Z-Breathe APAP-3, BlueTooth On
- Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels 26 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Not Applicable
- Comfort Technology Z-Breathe (Settings = 1 Minimum, 2 Moderate, 3 Maximum)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Disposable (Ultra Fine)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing The Z2 includes a Custom Tube Adapter compatible with all Standard and Performance CPAP Tubing. For proper operation the Tube Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place when using the Z2 device.
- Humidifiers Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Included for Optional Use
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage 30 Days of Storage Onboard
- Data Included Events and Time of Use
- Data Viewing Free NiteLog App (iOS or Android)
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 9.5 Ounces (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet 4 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 20 Watts Typical, 35 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Weight 3 Ounces (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 5 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts
- Battery Power Optional Integrated PowerShell with Extended Battery
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 99 Watt Hours
PowerShell = 6.00 x 4.25 x 3.00 Inches
Extended Life Battery = 6.13 x 4.00 x 1.38 Inches (Approx)
PowerShell = 9.8 Ounces
Extended Life Battery Module = 15.5 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Extended Life Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 20CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesFor best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your sleep therapy device or PowerShell.