VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE! Get a FREE pulse oximeter and 10 FREE Nasal Cannulas when you purchase this bundle.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
LIGHT & QUIET
VisionAire 5 weighs just 30 pounds and is equipped with four caster wheels and handles so it can easily be moved from room to room in your home. It offers nearly silent operation, with a sound level of just 40 dBA, so it is great for people who are sensitive to noise; and it provides up to 5 liters per minute (LPM) of continuous flow oxygen 24-hours a day. Many oxygen therapy users find it convenient to have a second VisionAire unit for use away from home, in an RV or at a lake house, or even on a different floor of the same home.
VisionAire 5 is designed to be in constant use so AirSep built in a sophisticated, energy efficient motor that consumes a low average of 290 Watts of power per hour. It's a great option if you're looking to keep your oxygen expenses down.
EASY TO USE & VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE
The VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator is easy to use, easy to clean, and virtually maintenance-free. On the front of the unit a simple On/Off Switch and a convenient Flowmeter Adjustment Knob let you control overall operation. Maintenance is quick and easy too; just wipe the outside of the cabinet when needed. There are no filters to worry about and no oxygen bottles to change.
VisionAire 5's easy-to-use humidifier bottle holder, with velcro holding strap, is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers; and it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it's most convenient.
SAFE & SECURE
Important safety features of the VisionAire 5 include a back-lined Flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting, a locking flow, and overdraw protection. Each VisionAire 5 is equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function compliance/hour meter, and well-defined system of audible and visual alarms. A visual low oxygen concentration indicator on the top of the unit warns you if there is ever a problem with oxygen concentration levels.
Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package For a limited time all VisionAire Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tubing, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual. OPI and other optional upgrades available in your shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) As098-1 (VisionAire 5), AS098-4 (VisionAire 5 with Oxygen Percentage Indicator)
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Size (Approx) 14.1 x 11.5 x 20.8 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 30 Lbs
- Continuous Settings 1 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 90% (+5.5% / -3%)
- Sound Levels 40 dBa
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 50 Feet (Maximum)
External: None Required
Internal: Dust filter designed to last the life of the concentrator
- Alarms Power Failure, High and Low Pressure, High Temperature, No Flow, Low Concentration (with Oxygen Monitor)
- AC (Wall) Power 115 VAC / 60 Hz, 3.0 A
- Power Consumption 290 Watts
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Applicable
- Battery Power Not Applicable