Philips Respironics TrueBlue Gel Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
PREMIUM BLUE GEL CUSHION & COMFORT FLAPPremium Blue Gel Cushion & Comfort Flap: The TrueBlue Mask's premium blue gel nasal cushion conforms naturally to the shape of your nose; while the soft outer membrane (or flap) expands and contracts to improve fit and comfort without irritating the skin, or pinching, at problem spots like the nasal bridge.
SOFT, LOOSE FITTING HEADGEAR FOR A BALANCED FITTrueBlue Headgear is designed to be worn more loosely than traditional CPAP/BiPAP Headgear. TrueBlue Headgear has wide, soft fabric side straps that converge into a single soft back panel with a crown strap for added stability. Five points of adjustment allow you to create a comfortable, custom fit; and durable, soft plastic talon clips are included to make it easy to take off and put on the mask once you've found your best fit.
ENHANCED GEL FOREHEAD PADDesigned expressly for the TrueBlue, the intuitive forehead pad is enhanced with three soft gel cushions. The wide forehead pad distributes pressure evenly across the forehead and swivels gently to align properly with the face. ^literature~
- TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask - Instructions (PDF)
- TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1071800 (Petite), 1071801 (Small), 1071803 (Medium), 1071804 (MediumWide), 1071805 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959004368, 00606959004375, 00606959004382, 00606959004399, 00606959004405
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Petite, Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-30 CM H2O (Recommended)