Somnetics Transcend Heated Humidifier (DISCONTINUED)
IMPROVES SLEEP THERAPY COMFORT
Many sleep therapy users find that CPAP can dry the throat and nasal passages; adding a Heated Humidifier to your CPAP can help increase comfort and overall therapy compliance. The Transcend Heated Humidifier is an ideal companion, intelligently designed to work with your Transcend series CPAP machine.
INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED & INTEGRATEDThe Transcend Heated Humidifier's unique shape saves space by cradling the CPAP in the center of the Heated Humidifier. A simple slide-and-click ensures that the CPAP is properly seated in the humidifier for safe, comfortable heated humidification. Heater settings (from 0 off to 5 highest) are easy to adjust with a simple dial on the back of the heated humidifier.
The Transcend Heated Humidifier includes a universal power supply and is powered by a slimline power cord, separate from the Transcend's power supply. The Transcend Heated Humidifier cannot be powered with a Transcend Battery Pack or Mobile (DC) Power Adapter.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
The Transcend Heated Humidifier is compatible with standard CPAP tubing and can be used with any CPAP mask on the market. So, choose your favorite mask, don't worry it IS compatible!
LONG LIFE WATER CHAMBER
The Transcend Heated Humidifier's Long Life Water Chamber holds a generous 1 1/3 cups of water. The chamber is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend Heated Humidifier, Long Life Water Chamber, Slimline Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Part Number(s) 503064
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- All Transcend Series CPAP Machines (Transcend II, Transcend EZEX, Transcend Auto, etc.)
- Size (Approx) 9.0 x 5.5 x 4.7 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.1 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL (1 1/3 Cups)
- Humidifier Chambers Standard Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes The Humidifier Water Chamber should be completely emptied and dried before moving, or traveling with, the humidifier.
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off, 1 Minimum to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only