If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Transcend Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Machine Package
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
THE WORLD'S SMALLEST CPAP
Weighing less than 0.5 lbs. and less than 4 inches wide, the Transcend Micro is the smallest, most portable CPAP currently available. It looks great on a bedside table at home and can function as your primary sleep therapy device; but it also packs easily into carry on luggage, a backpack or a purse so you can get a good night's sleep wherever you are.
A FULL FEATURED AUTO-CPAP WITH COMFORT EXTRAS
Yes, Transcend Micro is incredibly small; but it's also a full featured auto-CPAP machine that monitors your breathing and automatically adjusts therapy throughout the night to ensure you're receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable and successful night's sleep.
Transcend Micro's GentleRise Ramp delivers a lower pressure at the beginning of therapy so falling asleep feels natural. GentleRise then gradually increases pressure over time until you reach the optimum level for successful sleep therapy. Plus, it’s adjustable, so you can fine-tune ramp times or turn off ramp entirely to suit your personal preference.
In addition to ramp and auto-adjusting thereapy, Transcend Micro includes AirRelief EZEX Expiratory Pressure Relief making it easier and more comfortable to breathe while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE MASK!
Transcend Micro is compatible with any CPAP mask. Simply connect your mask to Transcend's Micro Airflex Hose and sleep your way. There are no adapters or special mask packs to worry about, just use the mask you like best.
PORTABLE POWER OPTIONS
The Transcend Micro comes with an AC (wall) power adapter for use at home, at your cabin, or in a hotel. For time away from fixed power sources consider the optional Transcend PowerAway Portable Battery. PowerAway sits snugly benath your Transcend Micro, powering the CPAP for 1-2 nights while camping, flying or travelling; and it can be plugged in and use as a backup Uninterruptible Power Supply for unexpected power outages at home.
SAY GOODBYE TO EXCESS MOISTURE
The Transcend Micro’s convenient drying mode removes excess moisture from your mask and tubing when you wake up each morning. Simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle when you stop sleep therapy and Transcend Micro will deliver a steady stream of air through the hose and mask so they're dry and waiting the next time you're ready for sleep.
TRANSCEND MICRO IS QUIET
Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, the Transcend Micro delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep, unnoticeable to users and bed partners alike. For an even quieter experience attach the Transcend Micro WhisperSoft Muffler between your CPAP machine and AirFlex Tubing.
COMPLIANCE DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Transcend Micro users can take an active role in CPAP sleep therapy with MySleepDash, a mobile application that keeps you informed about your sleep. From information about your therapy hours to pressure and leak summaries, MySleepDash allows you to monitor your nightly CPAP therapy and progress. You can also quickly review the settings of your device, access Frequently Asked Questions, and download or share your compliance with your healthcare provider. In addition to the MySleepDash App, Windows PC users may download Transcend Desktop Software to view data on a computer.
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Tech Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Testimonials (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Tips & Tricks (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Battery User Guide (PDF)
- Transcend Micro Auto CPAP FAQ's (PDF)
- Manufacturer Transcend
- In the Package Transcend Micro Auto-CPAP Device, Micro AirFlex 6-Foot Hose, Universal AC Power Supply with Power Cord, Reusable Filter, Micro WhisperSoft Muffler (for optional use), User Guide, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Part Number(s) 506001 (Replaces 505000)
- HCPCS Code Not Applicable
- GTIN / UPC Code 00196852591916
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The Transcend Micro provides positive airway pressure for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in adults weighing over 66 pounds (30 kg). The device is intended for home and hospital/institutional use.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore, United State of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 0.48 Lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Sound Levels 27 dBa
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8,000 Feet
- Comfort Technology AirRelief EZEX Expiratory Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible Transcend Micro AirFlex Tubing and all Standard and Standard Performance Tubing when using the WhisperSoft Micro Muffler
- Humidifiers Compatible with Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Humidifier Filters
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Included Hours Used, Average AHI, Average Pressure, Average Leak Percentile
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing), 1.0A Max
- AC Power Supply Yes
- Battery Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity 14.4 VDC
- Battery Size 4.35 x 3.15 x 1.65 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.10 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 14-16 Hours at 14cm H2O (Average)
- Recharge Time 8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 (Average)