Somnetics Transcend EZEX miniCPAP (DISCONTINUED)
Transcend EZEX Mini is a premium CPAP with EZEX pressure relief for comfort. It is compatible with all CPAP masks and includes a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, therapy tracking, a universal power supply, and automatic altitude adjustment.
EZEX PRESSURE RELIEF TECHNOLOGY
Like C-Flex from Respironics or EPR from Resmed, the Transcend EZEX offers pressure relief for comfort. Transcend EZEX delivers a more natural breathing experience by decreasing therapy pressure at the end of each breath, reducing the amount of resistance experienced during exhalation to improve overall therapy comfort. There are four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2 and 3 -- that progressively increase the amount of exhalation pressure relief from none to a maximum of approximately 3CM.
WHISPER QUIET OPERATION
Unique air bearing blower technology eliminates heat and friction in the Transcend EZEX so it can deliver vibration-free therapy at a whisper quiet 26.6 dBA sound level.
- Transcend CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend EZEX Quick Guide (PDF)
- Transcend EZEX User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend EZEX 5-Year Protection Plan (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Humidifier Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend Humidifier User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Power Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Solar Charger Guide (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP FAA Compliance Statement (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Software Guide (PDF)
- When I turn on my Transcend the therapy air comes out very strongly; it keeps getting stronger for about 15 seconds and then the machine just shuts off. What am I doing wrong?
It sounds like you do not have the Universal Hose Adapter properly installed on your unit. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place on the Transcend CPAP machine when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used without the heated humidifier.
- I just received my new Transcend and it smells a bit "hot" like it's burning when I turn it on. Is there something wrong?
In rare instances the Transcend CPAP may give off a mechanical or "hot" smell when it is first run. This is a remnant of the manufacturing process and should go away once the machine has been run for a few hours.
- How much pressure relief does EZEX give during exhalation?
Each of the four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2, 3 -- corresponds to the equivalent CM pressure drop during exhalation: OFF (no relief), 1 (1CM relief), 2 (2CM relief), 3 (3CM relief). For example, if your machine is set to deliver pressure at 12CM and EZEX is set at 3 the pressure will decrease to approximately 9CM on each exhalation.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend EZEX CPAP System, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot CPAP Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Travel Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB 2.0 Type A Male to Mini B Male Cable, 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty. Additional options including battery packs, DC power, heated humidifier, and extended warranty options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 503066
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 3 Years (5 Year Extended Available) - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 6.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
- Weight (Approx) .94 lbs (Less than 1 Pound!)
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 min + 25% time variance
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels Average less than 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Comfort Technology EZEX Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing The Transcend EZEX includes a Universal Hose Adapter that is compatible with all Standard and Performance CPAP Tubing. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used with the Transcend EZEX CPAP Machine.
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing AHI and Leak Detect, Total Therapy Hours, Therapy Sessions ≥ 8/6/4 Hours, Total Blower Hours, 13 Months Daily Compliance Storage
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.65 lbs (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Mobile DC Power - Sleep in your truck, your boat, your camper, at home and away from home. It's easy with Transcend. Transcend can be powered by an optional mobile power adapter that plugs into a standard DC power supply without fear of draining your vehicle's battery. Optional Battery Pack - Sleeping under the stars or on a plane? Transcend delivers your therapy if there's no power, if the power goes out, or if you just don't want to plug it in. The Overnight and Multi-Night Battery Packs are lightweight and will give you one (or several) night's sleep between charges. Battery packs are rechargeable with AC or DC power.