Transcend AUTO Portable miniCPAP Machine Package with EZEX
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
10-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.10-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
EZEX PRESSURE RELIEF FOR COMFORT
Transcend AUTO delivers a more natural breathing experience with EZEX Pressure Relief. EZEX decreases therapy pressure at the end of each breath, reducing the amount of resistance experienced during exhalation to improve overall therapy comfort. There are four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2 and 3 -- that progressively increase the amount of exhalation pressure relief from none to a maximum of approximately 3CM.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
The Transcend AUTO Sleep Apnea Starter system comes complete with a Universal Hose Adapter and a standard 6-foot CPAP hose so it can be used with any mask on the market. So, choose your favorite mask, don't worry it IS compatible!
QUIET: DESIGNED FOR SLEEP
Unique air bearing blower technology eliminates heat and friction in the Transcend AUTO so it can deliver vibration-free therapy at a quiet 26.6 dB sound level.
If you want to track therapy compliance -- for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor -- the Transcend AUTO will help you do it. Transcend AUTO records, stores, and reports on up to 13 months of therapy compliance data -- including total therapy hours, therapy sessions, total blower hours, AHI and leak detection. The included Transcend Software (for Windows PCs) lets you email compliance data directly to your healthcare provider.
CONQUER THE WORLD
Transcend AUTO is ready to use anywhere with automatic altitude adjustment to 8,000 feet above sea level. When traveling outside the US the Transcend will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue receiving safe and comfortable therapy. Make sure you download the FAA Compliance Letter and the Transcend in the Himalayas video in the References section of this page.
PROTECTION PLAN & EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE!
NO POWER? NO PROBLEM.
For the first time you have small, portable, and lightweight options for sleeping while youre on the road, in a plane, under the stars, in your boat or RV, in a remote cabin, or for weathering a power outage at home. The optional Transcend Mobile Power Adapter will power the Transcend AUTO (or recharge a Transcend Battery Pack) from the "cigarette" style DC Power Outlets found in most vehicles.
Optional Lithium Ion Transcend Batteries are lightweight and capable providing a full -- or multiple -- night's sleep anywhere you choose. The P4 Overnight Battery weighs just over half a pound; and the P8 Multi-night Battery tips the scales at 1.1 pounds so they won't weigh you down! The Transcend Battery Pack CAN also be attached as a backup power supply, in series with the Universal AC Power Adapter, so your CPAP will work flawlessly throughout the night, even during power outages!
INTEGRATED HEATED HUMIDIFIER
- Transcend CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend AUTO Quick Guide (PDF)
- Transcend AUTO User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP 5-Year Protection Plan (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Humidifier Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend Humidifier User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Power Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Solar Charger Guide (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP FAA Compliance Statement (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Software Guide (PDF)
- When I turn on my Transcend the therapy air comes out very strongly; it keeps getting stronger for about 15 seconds and then the machine just shuts off. What am I doing wrong?
It sounds like you do not have the Universal Hose Adapter properly installed on your unit. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place on the Transcend CPAP machine when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used without the heated humidifier.
- I just received my new Transcend and it smells a bit "hot" like it's burning when I turn it on. Is there something wrong?
In rare instances the Transcend CPAP may give off a mechanical or "hot" smell when it is first run. This is a remnant of the manufacturing process and should go away once the machine has been run for a few hours.
- How much pressure relief does EZEX give during exhalation?
Each of the four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2, 3 -- corresponds to the equivalent CM pressure drop during exhalation: OFF (no relief), 1 (1CM relief), 2 (2CM relief), 3 (3CM relief). For example, if your machine is set to deliver pressure at 12CM and EZEX is set at 3 the pressure will decrease to approximately 9CM on each exhalation.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend AUTO CPAP System with EZEX, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot CPAP Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Travel Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB 2.0 Type A Male to Mini B Male Cable, 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty. Additional options including battery packs, DC power, heated humidifier, and extended warranty options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 503065
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
3 Years (5 Year Extended Available)
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Each Transcend AUTO CPAP includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 6.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
- Weight (Approx) .94 lbs (Less than 1 Pound!)
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes
- Sound Levels Average less than 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Comfort Technology EZEX Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing The Transcend AUTO includes a Universal Hose Adapter that is compatible with all Standard and Performance CPAP Tubing. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used with the Transcend AUTO CPAP Machine.
- Supplemental Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing AHI and Leak Detect, Total Therapy Hours, Therapy Sessions ≥ 8/6/4 Hours, Total Blower Hours, 13 Months Daily Compliance Storage
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.65 lbs (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Mobile DC Power - Sleep in your truck, your boat, your camper, at home and away from home. It's easy with Transcend. Transcend can be powered by an optional mobile power adapter that plugs into a standard DC power supply without fear of draining your vehicle's battery. Optional Battery Pack - Sleeping under the stars or on a plane? Transcend delivers your therapy if there's no power, if the power goes out, or if you just don't want to plug it in. The Overnight and Multi-Night Battery Packs are lightweight and will give you one (or several) night's sleep between charges. Battery packs are rechargeable with AC or DC power.