If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Somnetics Transcend 365 Auto miniCPAP Machine with Integrated Humidifier
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
GET A FREE MASK WITH PURCHASE
Purchase a Transcend 365 Portable CPAP this week and we'll give you any mask free! Just add the Transcend 365 and Your Favorite CPAP Mask to your shopping cart; and enter Coupon Code FREEMASK to save.
INSTANT HUMIDIFICATION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Transcend 365 miniCPAP is the first and only CPAP machine to use patented Capillary Force Vaporizer™ (CFV) technology, which means the days of waiting 30 minutes for the water to warm up before getting the comfort of heated humidification are over. CFV technology moves water from the reservoir to a heating element within the Transcend 365 miniCPAP where it’s instantly vaporized, meaning you’ll get the comfort of full, heated humidification from your first breath.
EFFICIENT SMART HUMIDIFIER MEANS LESS WATER & NO RAINOUT
Say goodbye to unwanted moisture in your mask and hose. Transcend 365's advanced Smart Humidifier™ senses and adapts to your breathing pattern so you get humidified air only when you inhale, which is when you need it. This breath-by-breath approach to humidification not only eliminates rainout, but also reduces the amount of water used by about half compared to a standard CPAP humidifier. The result of needing less water and using more advanced technology is a device that's efficient enough to be powered by a single P10 battery.
POWER YOUR CPAP & HUMIDIFIER WITH A SINGLE BATTERY
Thanks to patented Smart Power™ technology, the small but powerful Transcend P10 battery can power your entire unit – the Transcend 365 miniCPAP AND heated humidifier – for a full night of therapy. Add the P10 battery to your system and you’ll get both the CPAP therapy you need and the full comfort of heated humidification at home or on the go.
COMPLETE CPAP THERAPY AT HOME & ON THE GO
Transcend 365 is designed to provide CPAP users with an at-home sleep experience, even while travelling away from home. From thoughtful design elements that allow you to stack the P10 battery neatly under the Transcend 365 device to being able to power both the heated humidifier and miniCPAP from a single power source (AC or battery), Transcend 365's compact size and integrated components allow you to easily slip the device into your briefcase, purse, carry-on or backpack. Plus, it’s FAA-approved, so you can turn those long flights into hours of restful sleep.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP Mask
Finding a mask you like can be tricky. In fact, being stuck with an uncomfortable mask is one of the top reasons that individuals with sleep apnea don’t use their CPAP machines. Transcend 365 miniCPAP eliminates that issue entirely. Unlike some other travel CPAPs, Transcend 365 can be used with ANY CPAP mask and ANY CPAP hose with a standard 22mm connection. So, keep on using the mask you like and have come to rely on and avoid the hassle of trying to adjust to a new mask that just doesn't fit.
USER-FRIENDLY DISPLAY & CONTROLS
Transcend 365 miniCPAP comes equipped with a beautiful 2.4 inch color LCD screen and large, tactile buttons to make it easy to navigate menu screens, manage your settings, and turn on your CPAP therapy in the dark. Plus, Transcend 365's data management system stores your compliance data internally, so you can view last night's report on the device's color LCD screen or download a more detailed report with Transcend's easy-to-use desktop software (for Windows PCs).
QUIET AS A WHISPER
At just 27.7 dBA, Transcend 365 is as quiet as a whisper. Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, Transcend 365 delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep.
FALL ASLEEP COMFORTABLY & EASILY WITH AN ADJUSTABLE RAMP
Transcend 365 miniCPAP's ramp technology helps you fall asleep more comfortably by delivering a lower pressure when you first turn on the device and go to bed; and then gradually increasing pressure over time until you reach the appropriate therapy level. Plus, Transcend 365's ramp is adjustable, so you can fine-tune your ramp times or turn off the ramp feature altogether to ensure you’re getting the restful sleep you deserve.
BREATHE EASIER WITH EZEX PRESSURE RELIEF
EZEX Pressure Relief helps you breathe easier and more comfortably while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
DESIGNED TO STAY CLEAN & DRY ALL THE TIME
Transcend 365 miniCPAP includes a convenient 'drying mode' to remove excess moisture from your mask and tubing. When you wake up in the morning, simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle to start a steady stream of air moving through the hose and mask. Not only does the drying mode ensure you’ll have a clean and dry mask waiting for you when it's time to go to bed, but it also reduces the chance of contaminant buildup.
- Transcend 365 AUTO Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend 365 AUTO Quick Guide (PDF)
- Transcend 365 AUTO User Manual (PDF)
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend 365 CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier, 6 Foot Hose, Reusable Filter, Universal AC Power Supply, International Travel Plug Set, Padded Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB 2.0 Cable
- Part Number(s) 503091
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00688961382696
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Indonesia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 7.8 x 3.8 x 4.5 Inches (CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- Weight (Approx) 1.7 Lbs (CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- Display Type Color LCD
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
This Product Contains DBP (A Phthalate)
- Ramp Adjustable from 0 to 45 Minutes
- Sound Levels 27.7 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Comfort Technology EZEX Pressure Relief
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen
- Oxygen Not Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Viewing Transcend Desktop Software
- Chamber Capacity 195 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 10 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 64 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 18.0 VDC, 5,200 mAH (93.6Wh)
- Battery Size 8.5 x 4.4 x 1.1 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.55 Lbs (Approx)
- Recharge Time 7 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 Charge Cycles (Average)