Somnetics Transcend 365 Auto miniCPAP Machine Package with Integrated Humidifier
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
BUY NOW & EARN $25.12 TO SPEND LATER
The Transcend 365 Auto miniCPAP Machine System is the worlds lightest and ultra portable Humidifier/CPAP Machine Combo. Weighing in at just under 2 lbs, its an ideal therapy option for home and even better for travel.^features~
- Under 2 Pounds - The World’s Lightest Humidifier and CPAP Machine Combo
- Compatible with All CPAP Masks
- Great for Home, Perfect for Travel
- FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights
- EZEX Pressure Relief Technology
Under 2 Pounds - The World’s Lightest Humidifier and CPAP Machine Combo!: The Transcend 365 miniCPAP with Humidifier weighs only 1.69 lbs making it the worlds lightest humidifier and CPAP machine combo. The small and light design of this machine makes it ideal for travel - it’s easy to pack and won’t weigh down your luggage.
Compatible with All CPAP Masks: The Transcend 365 features an Air Oulet Connect that will contect to any 22mm standard 6-foot CPAP hose so it can be used with any mask on the market -- including your favorite!
Great for Home, Perfect for Travel: Live stress free knowing you have small, portable, and lightweight options for sleeping with CPAP while you're on the road, in a plane, under the stars, in a boat, an RV, a remote cabin, or even just weathering a power outage at home. Transcend 365 is ready to use anywhere you are with automatic altitude adjustment to 8,000 feet above sea level. When traveling outside the US the Transcend 365 will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue receiving safe and comfortable therapy.
FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights: The Transcend 365 is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. You can easily slide it into your overnight bag and head out the door. It is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board. Many will require a letter of medical necessity from your doctor or a copy of your prescription.
EZEX Pressure Relief Technology: Like C-Flex from Respironics or EPR from Resmed, the Transcend EZEX offers pressure relief for comfort. Transcend EZEX delivers a more natural breathing experience by decreasing therapy pressure at the end of each breath, reducing the amount of resistance experienced during exhalation to improve overall therapy comfort. There are four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2 and 3 -- that progressively increase the amount of exhalation pressure relief from none to a maximum of approximately 3CM.^literature~
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend 365 CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier, Reusable Filter, Universal AC Power Supply, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB 2.0 Cable
- Part Number(s) 503091
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00688961382696
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Indonesia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 195 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 10 Maximum
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity 18.0 VDC, 5,200 mAH (93.6Wh)
- Recharge Time 7 Hours (Typical Per Battery)