If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Somnetics Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP Machine Package
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW & EARN $12.70 TO SPEND LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
MODERN, SMALL & PORTABLE
About the size of a soda can, Transcend 3 AUTO fits in the palm of your hand and weighs about a pound. It looks great on your bed stand, provides advanced Auto-CPAP therapy, and can easily be stowed away in your purse, briefcase, backpack, or carry-on bag. With Transcend 3 you can just grab it and go!
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE CPAP MASK
Finding a CPAP mask you like can be tricky. In fact, being stuck with an uncomfortable mask is one of the top reasons that individuals with sleep apnea don't use their machines. Transcend 3 miniCPAP eliminates that issue entirely. Unlike some travel CPAPs, Transcend 3 can be used with ANY CPAP mask and ANY CPAP hose with a standard 22mm connection. So, keep on using the mask you like (and have come to rely on).
UNPLUG WITH POWER OPTIONS TO SLEEP ANYWHERE
QUIET AS A WHISPER
At just 26.2 dBA, Transcend 3 is as quiet as a whisper. Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, Transcend 3 delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep.
FALL ASLEEP COMFORTABLE WITH AN ADJUSTABLE RAMP
Transcend 3 miniCPAP's ramp technology helps you fall asleep more comfortably by delivering a lower pressure when you first turn on the device and go to bed and then gradually increasing pressure over time until you reach your desired level. Plus, it's adjustable, so you can fine-tune your ramp times or turn off the ramp feature altogether to ensure you're getting the restful sleep you deserve.
BREATHE EASIER WITH EZEX PRESSURE RELIEF
EZEX Pressure Relief helps you breathe easier and more comfortably while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
DESIGNED TO STAY CLEAN & DRY, ALL THE TIME
Transcend 3 miniCPAP includes a convenient 'drying mode' to remove excess moisture from your mask' and tubing. When you wake up in the morning, simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle to start a steady stream of air moving through the hose and mask. Not only does the drying mode ensure you'll have a clean and dry mask waiting for you when it's time to go to bed, but it also reduces the chance of contaminant buildup which can negatively impact performance.
COMPLIANCE DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Transcend 3's data management system stores your compliance data internally, so you can view or download a detailed report with Transcend's easy-to-use desktop software (for Windows PCs).
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend 3 miniCPAP AUTO, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB Cable, 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Part Number(s) 503104
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00702754055847
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The Transcend 3 miniCPAP provides positive airway pressure for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in adults weighing over 66 pounds (30 kg).
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Indonesia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 7.5 x 3.7 x 3.7 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.09 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
This Product Contains DBP (A Phthalate)
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.2 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Comfort Technology EZEX Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard and Standard Performance Tubing
- Humidifiers Compatible with Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Humidifier Filters
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Included Hours Used, AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index), Pressure Levels, and Leak Detection.
- Data Viewing On Screen Report, Windows MiniCPAP Software (Optional), TranSync Cloud Software (Optional)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.50 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 0.50 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 8 Feet 9 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity 14.4 VDC
- Battery Size 4.35 x 3.15 x 1.65 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.10 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 14-16 Hours at 14cm H2O (Average)
- Recharge Time 8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 (Average)