If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Somnetics Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP Machine Package
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW & EARN $15.12 TO SPEND LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
MODERN, SMALL & PORTABLE
About the size of a soda can, Transcend 3 AUTO fits in the palm of your hand and weighs about a pound. It looks great on your bed stand, provides advanced Auto-CPAP therapy, and can easily be stowed away in your purse, briefcase, backpack, or carry-on bag. With Transcend 3 you can just grab it and go!
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
Unlike some of its competitors the Transcend 3 Auto can be used with any CPAP mask on the market so choose your favorite, don't worry it IS compatible!
QUIET: DESIGNED FOR SLEEP
Unique air bearing blower technology eliminates heat and friction in the Transcend AUTO so it can deliver vibration-free therapy at a quiet sound level under 30 dB.
EZEX PRESSURE RELIEF & RAMP FOR COMFORT
Transcend 3 AUTO delivers a more natural breathing experience with an adjustable ramp that gradually increases pressure as you fall asleep, before reaching full therapeutic pressure after you're sleeping comfortably. In addition Transcend's EZEX comfort technology decreases therapy pressure at the end of each breath, reducing the amount of resistance experienced during exhalation, to improve overall therapy comfort.
CONQUER THE WORLD & THE SKY
Transcend 3 Auto is ready to use anywhere with a variety of battery and power options, automatic altitude adjustment, and a universal power supply for automatic voltage conversion in most countries worldwide. It's FAA Certified for in-flight use too. When traveling outside of North America you may need a plug adapter to fit foreign outlets, but the Transcend 3 comes with several of those right in the box as well!
NO POWER? NO PROBLEM.
Transcend Batteries are lightweight and capable providing multiple nights of sleep anywhere you choose. They can also be attached as a backup power supply, in series with the standard Transcend power adapter, so your CPAP will work flawlessly throughout the night, even during power outages!
DRYING MODE REMOVES EXCESS MOISTURE
To keep you healthy, and help prevent the spread of harmful germs and mold, Transcend 3 offers a special "drying mode." When you wake up each day, or after cleaning your CPAP, just activate the drying mode and Transcend will blow a stead stream of air through the hose to eliminate moisture and condensation buildup.
If you want to track therapy compliance -- for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor -- the Transcend 3 will help you do it. Transcend 3 Auto records, stores, and reports therapy compliance data -- including total therapy hours, therapy sessions, total blower hours, AHI and leak detection. It's also compatible with free Transcend Software (for Windows PCs) and the free TranSync Cloud compliance system.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend 3 miniCPAP AUTO, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB Cable, 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty. Additional options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 503104
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00702754055847
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The Transcend 3 miniCPAP provides positive airway pressure for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in adults weighing over 66 pounds (30 kg).
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Indonesia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels < 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Comfort Technology EZEX Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard and Standard Performance Tubing
- Humidifiers Compatible with Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Humidifier Filters
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Included Hours Used, AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index), Pressure Levels, and Leak Detection.
- Data Viewing On Screen Report, Windows MiniCPAP Software (Optional), TranSync Cloud Software (Optional)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.50 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 0.50 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 8 Feet 9 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity 14.4 VDC
- Battery Size 4.35 x 3.15 x 1.65 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.10 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 14-16 Hours at 14cm H2O (Average)
- Recharge Time 8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 (Average)