Sunset Mini Mesh Portable Nebulizer Kit
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
SMART, SMALL & SIMPLE TO USE
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer weighs just 4 ounces and fits nicely in the palm of your hand. The internal long life battery provides up to 4 hours of nebulization between charges; and Sunset's "One Button Operation" makes it simple and easy to use for both adults and children.
EXTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE
Designed with convenience in mind, the Sunset Mini Nebulizer has a built-in, long-life battery that charges automatically whenever you plug it in using the included USB Charging Cable. This battery will last for approximately 4 hours of constant nebulization. To conserve battery, the Mini Mesh Nebulizer will automatically shutdown when no liquid is detected.
RESPIRATORY MONITORING TECHNOLOGY FOR COMFORT
With the Mini Mesh Nebulizer, Sunset created a smart respiratory sensor with respiratory monitoring, that allows the nebulizer to actively atomize medicine while the patient is inhaling, and stop atomizing while the patient is exhaling. Active respiratory monitoring helps make aerosol therapy more effective, since less medication is lost, and more comfortable so patients are less likely to need to cough during treatment.
- Manufacturer Sunset Healthcare
- In the Package Mini Mesh Nebulizer, Mouthpiece Tube, USB Power Adapter, Child's Face Mask, Adult Face Mask, Carrying Case, Printed User Manual & Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) NEB401
- HCPCS Code E0574
- GTIN / UPC Code 00848530092542
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use This Mini Mesh Nebulizer is designed to provide aerosolized liquid medications for inhalation by patient, the device may be used with pediatric (>4 years of age) and adult patients at home, hospitals and sub-acute care settings. It is not intended for use with Pentamidine.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- The Mini Mesh Nebulizer has been tested to welcome many medications intended for general-purpose nebulizers, including: Budesonide, Albuterol Sulfate, Levalbuterol, Ipratropium Bromide, Terbutaline, Salbutamol, Dornase Alpha N-Acetyclysteine, Tobramycin, Bethkis, Tobi Podhaler, Cromolyn sodium and Aztreonam. Not Compatible With Hypertonic Saline Solution or other medications that are designated for practice only with specific delivery devices.
- Available Color(s) Grey
- Size (Approx) Device = 2.00 x 3.15 x 4.35 Inches
Device With Case = 4.50 x 6.00 x 3.00 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Device = 4 Ounces
Device with Case & Extras = 1 Pound
- Nebulization Rate 0.3, 0.4, or 0.5 mL per Minute
- Nebulization Capacity 8 mL
- Mass Median Diameter ~ 2.2 Microns
- Compressor Flow Rates Not Applicable to Mesh Nebulizers
- Operating Mode Continuous
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Applicable
- Battery Power Internal Battery Pack
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Run Time 4 Hours (Average)
- Recharge Time 1 Hour (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesPrior to first use the Britucare Nebulizer's internal battery should be charged for at least 1 full hour using the included USB charging cable.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00