SoClean 3 Automatic CPAP Cleaner Sanitizer + Tubing Adapter (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
UPDATED FUNCTIONAL SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
With SoClean 3 you can enjoy elevated functionality including a spring-loaded top lid and a compact design that leaves less of a footprint on your nightstand. The spring-loaded lid opens automatically and stays open while placing your sleep therapy equipment into the chamber. SoClean 3 also features easy-to-read, large illuminated buttons on the lid, making it easy to understand and operate.
USB CHARGING PORT
No extra plug? No problem! SoClean 3 conveniently includes a USB charging port on the rear of the machine, so even when you have your sleep therapy device and SoClean 3 plugged into the wall power outlet you can still power up other items such as a cellphone or tablet.
5-MINUTE FRESH AIR CYCLE
Your sleep therapy equipment might sit in your SoClean 3 for hours after running a Maintenance Cycle earlier that day. While your mask, tubing, etc. is sanitized you may feel like freshening up your equipment. To do this, just use the Fresh Air Cycle with a simple push of a button and in 5 minutes your equipment will be freshened up and ready to use!
ACTIVATED OXYGEN DESTROYS 99.9% OF GERMS & BACTERIA
Activated Oxygen has been used in hospitals, food production and water purification for many years. It is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. The SoClean 3 generates Activated Oxygen from room air and pumps it through your CPAP equipment to destroy molds, bacteria and viruses. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
SoClean 3 has been independently lab tested and proven to destroy 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses and mold using 100% natural and safe Activated Oxygen. No chemicals are used!
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OF THE LATEST CPAP MACHINES
SoClean 3 is compatible with virtually all CPAP masks, headgear, tubing, and machines. For machines that use standard or premium tubing you simply attach the included Standard Tubing Adapter to the back of your sleep therapy device and SoClean 3 is ready to go. For machines with a heated humidifier a special tubing insert is required so the chamber can be automatically cleaned at the same time as your mask and tubing! We offer SoClean packages with popular adapters included, and we offer a very wide range of adapters as separate parts directly on our site.
- SoClean 3 Sanitizer User Guide - ResMed AirSense 10 (PDF)
- SoClean 3 Sanitizer User Guide - Philips DreamStation 2 (PDF)
- SoClean 3 Sanitizer Activation Guide (PDF)
^frequently asked questions~
- Will the SoClean 3 Work with My Sleep Therapy Device & How Does it Connect?
The SoClean 3 is compatible with all popular CPAP and BiPAP machines. Most machines will require a simple setup with an adapter. We offer the SoClean 3 pre-packaged with popular adapters, and we offer adapters separately for many other CPAP and BiPAP machines.
- Is the SoClean 3 Compatible with All Masks and Headgear?
The SoClean 3 is compatible will all different types CPAP masks; however some cushions and headgear include materials -- nylon, memory foam or natural rubber -- that are not compatible with ozone and should not be used in the SoClean 3. Examples of incompatible masks and mask parts include ResMed's AirTouch cushions, Philips FitLife Total Face Mask, and the CPAP PRO.
- Does the SoClean 3 use Activated Oxygen to Maintain my Sleep Equipment?
Yes, the SoClean 3 utilizes an advanced O3 System Generator to activate ambient oxygen, turning it into ozone, one of the most potent disinfectants. Activated oxygen naturally kills harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Do I Still Need to Hand Wash My CPAP Mask? Will the SoClean 3 Remove Dirt or Other Build Ups from My Sleep Equipment?
The SoClean 3 will not remove facial oil, dust, makeup or other organic materials from your CPAP mask, tubing or chamber. Please follow your manufacturer's recommended instructions for periodic washing to remove any residue that naturally occurs. If you find organic matter on your items, such as dirt or oil, we suggest using our dye-free, fragrance-free Pre-Wash to clean your sleep equipment before placing it into the SoClean 3 chamber.
- How Long Does it Take the SoClean 3 to Complete a Maintenance Cycle?
The SoClean 3 can be used daily to maintain your sleep equipment accessories. The Maintenance Cycle is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- How Will I Know When the Maintenance Cycle is Complete?
At the end of the "Maintenance Cycle", the Cycle Complete icon will light up green. You can now press the Lid Open Button and remove your mask.
- How Long Does it Take the SoClean 3 to Complete a Fresh Air Cycle?
The Fresh Air Cycle will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. During the Fresh Air Cycle, the Fresh Air Cycle button will illuminate blue to indicate the Fresh Air Cycle is operating. The Progress Bar on the Control Panel will progressively illuminate blue as the cycle proceeds to completion.
- Will the SoClean 3 Maintain My Sleep Equipment Using Only the Fresh Air Cycle?
No, the Fresh Air Cycle does not maintain your sleep equipment. It is intended to freshen the sleep equipment after running a Maintenance Cycle. The Fresh Air Cycle can be used 3 times before a Maintenance Cycle is required.
- How Long Will the SoClean 3 Filter Last?
The filter converts ozone in your SoClean 3 and sleep equipment accessories into fresh oxygen as it exhausts from the unit. This component must be replaced every 6 months. Your SoClean 3 will remind you when it needs to be replaced.
- Manufacturer SoClean Inc.
- In the Package SoClean 2 Device, Filter, AC Power Supply with Cord, Pre-Wash, Free CPAP Adapter, User Manual, 2-Year Manufacturer's Standard Warranty.
- Part Number(s) SC1400
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00858242008090
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 9.49 x 7.12 x 7.36 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 3.65 Lbs
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 4 Feet 11 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available
On Sale: $135.00
On Sale: $669.00