SoClean 2 Go Portable CPAP Sanitizer (DISCONTINUED)
SAFE & EFFECTIVE: KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS & BACTERIA
SoClean 2 Go has been independently lab tested and proven to destroy 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses and mold using a 100% natural and safe Activated Oxygen process. No chemicals are used!
SMALL & PORTABLE FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO!
CLEANS & SANITIZES WITHOUT WATER OR CHEMICALS
Activated Oxygen has been used in hospitals, food production and water purification for many years. It is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. The SoClean 2 Go generates Activated Oxygen from room air and pumps it through your CPAP/BiPAP equipment to destroy molds, bacteria and viruses. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPAP & BiLEVEL MACHINES
SoClean 2 Go is compatible with virtually all masks, headgear, tubing, and machines. For machines that use standard or premium tubing you simply attach the included Standard Tubing Adapter to the back of your CPAP/BiPAP and SoClean 2 Go is ready to go. For machines with a heated humidifier a special tubing insert is included so the chamber can be automatically cleaned at the same time as your mask and tubing!
SoClean adapters are even available, as an optional add on, for machines that use specialized heated tubing -- like ThermoSmart, ClimateLine, and SystemOne Heated Tubing. Just select the adapter for your machine when adding the SoClean 2 Go to your shopping cart.
INCLUDES A FREE ADAPTER FOR YOUR CPAP!
At DirectHomeMedical we include a free adapter with every SoClean so you'll be sure to have everything you need right out of the box. Choose from the following free adapters when adding the SoClean 2 Go to your shopping cart:
- Fisher & Paykel: SleepStyle 600, ICON, ICON+ and F&P SleepStyle Series Machines
- Philips Respironics: SystemOne, DreamStation and DreamStation Go Series Machines
- ResMed: S9, AirMini, AirSense 10, AirStart 10 and AirCurve 10 Machines
- Somnetics: Transcend Series Machines
- HDM Z1: Z1 Series Machines
QUICK & CONVENIENT
The SoClean 2 Go cleans masks, headgear, tubing and humidifier chambers quickly and conveniently without disassembly. When you wake up from a restful night's sleep, just place your mask, with headgear, in the SoClean 2 Go's Sanitizing Bag with your hose still attached. Then tighten the bag, press the start button and let SoClean 2 get to work.
Cleaning with SoClean 2 only takes a few minutes, and an indicator light on the top of the device will let you know when the cycle is complete; but it's best to leave your equipment in the sanitizing bag for at least 2 hours after the initial cleaning cycle for maximum sanitization. You can even leave your equipment in the bag while you travel to give it extra protection!^literature~
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer Brochure (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Sanitizer User Guide (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Efficacy Report Summary (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - ResMed AirSense & AirCurve (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - ResMed S9 (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - Respironics DreamStation & SystemOne (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - F&P SleepStyle (PDF)
- SoClean Instructions - F&P ICON & ICON+ (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - DreamStation Go & AirMini (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - Z1 & Transcend (PDF)
^frequently asked questions~
- Could the SoClean 2 Have Turned the Cushion on My Mask Yellow?
In rare instances the SoClean 2 may cause yellowing in mask cushions or plastics. This change is cosmetic and will not affect the performance of the mask.
- Can I Use the SoClean 2 if My CPAP is Connected to Oxygen?
Yes, you can use the SoClean 2 in conjunction with oxygen therapy. Just make sure that the oxygen flow is turned off whenever the SoClean 2 is activated. (An external oxygen flow into your CPAP system will reduce the effectiveness of the SoClean 2's active oxygen.)
- Is the SoClean 2 Harmful or Could it Hurt the Environment?
While some might mistakenly refer to ozone as smog, the two are distinctly different. Unlike pure ozone, smog contains a mixture of various toxic hydrocarbons that have no beneficial characteristics. The SoClean 2 uses natural, activated oxygen, in a closed system to sanitize CPAP equipment. Only pure oxygen is released back into the environment by the SoClean 2 device.
- Can I Use a CPAP Pro "No Mask" with the SoClean 2?
The SoClean 2 is not recommended for use with CPAP PRO "No Mask" as the nylon and foam materials used in that mask can degrade quickly when sanitized.
- Sometimes There is an Odor in my Mask After I Use the SoClean 2?
A strong scent can occur if your equipment has not been treated with the Neutralizing Pre-Wash the first time you use the SoClean 2. It can also be a sign that the duration of your treatment is too long. Try lowering the duration of your treatment. If you still feel that the scent is too much, you can opt to run the treatment every other day.
- Does the SoClean get rid of facial oils on my mask?
The SoClean will inhibit facial oil build-up, but it will not remove the oils. Although the SoClean will sanitize and kill any germs, bacteria or other pathogens on your mask, some inert residue can be left behind. You may need to wipe off your mask from time to time, or even use the pre-wash provided.
- Manufacturer SoClean Inc.
- In the Package SoClean 2 Go Device, Filter Cartridge, Check Valve Assembly, Sanitizing Bag, Eight AA Batteries, Pre-Wash, User Manual, 2-Year Manufacturer's Standard Warranty. Heated Tubing Adapters & Additional Filters Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) SC1300
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00187293000853
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Black
- Size (Approx) 4.3 x 3.9 x 4.9 Inches (Bag 10.7 x 10.5 Inches / Volume = 250 Cubic Inches)
- Weight (Approx) 1.3 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- AC (Wall) Power Optional Accessory
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Power 8 AA Batteries (Included)