Snugz Nasal CPAP Mask Liners - 2 Pack - 90 Night Supply
Let’s face it, the CPAP experience can sometimes leave a lot to be desired... Noisy mask leaks impede therapy effectiveness; and when you wake up you're faced with red marks and skin irritation. Snugz Nasal CPAP Mask Liners are made of soft, moisture-wicking fabric that wraps snugly around most nasal mask cushions to improve comfort and help reduce noisy leaks, redness and irritation. One-size-fits-most Snugz feel great against your skin and help you look and feel better each morning.
DESIGNED TO FIT NASAL MASKS
Innovative Snugz Nasal Mask Liners will snugly fit practically any nasal cushion mask so, unlike other products, you don’t have to worry about ordering the wrong one or changing masks. For full compatibility information review the "compatibility" section on this page.
SAY GOODBYE TO REDNESS & IRRITATION
NO MORE NOISY, ANNOYING AIR LEAKS
MAKES MASK CARE EASY & SAVES MONEY
CARING FOR SNUGZ: Snugz Liners are low maintenance. Simply toss liners in with your regular laundry between uses to keep them fresh. You can throw Snugz in the dryer as well! Feel free to use fabric softener -- just steer clear of harsh chemicals and bleach, as they may irritate skin. We recommend having at least one Snugz for each day of the week so you can cycle it through with your weekly laundry.^literature~
^fitting tips & tricks~
- Feel free to give your Snugz a few stretches with your hands before applying it to your mask if you feel that it’s too tight on your mask.
- Make sure the BLACK seam is pushed inside of the mask enough so that it ends up behind the inner edge of the mask cushion.
- Note that the breathability of Snugz WILL leave you with a different sensation on your skin -- your skin will feel cooler and dry. For some people, this can take some getting used to, but it is what will help keep your skin irritation-free.”
^frequently asked questions~
WHAT IF I FEEL, OR MY CPAP INDICATES, AIR LEAKS?
A better seal does not necessarily mean a more airtight seal. Snugz provides a better seal by allowing some "micro-leakage" through the fabric. This breathability not only keeps your mask feeling cooler, but prevents a sweaty, slippery mask cushion surface that will inevitably slip and lead to loud noisy leaks that wake you up. With Snugz, those leaks should be greatly reduced, if not eliminated, and your sleep quality should improve. Your CPAP machine may register some leakage and it may be possible to feel some leakage through the Snugz fabric. Modern CPAP machines, however, automatically adjust for such leakage and what matters most is your AHI and having fewer disturbances. While it’s always smart to check with your care provider, if you are sleeping better with reduced disturbances, and your AHI is low, your Snugz is doing its job.
DOES SNUGZ RESTRICT AIRFLOW?
When properly placed on your mask, Snugz should not restrict air flow. Adjust your Snugz to cover only the cushion of the mask and not your nostrils or mouth. Also, make sure that the CO2 exhalation ports (a set of small holes usually located on the front of the mask) are clear and not blocked or restricted. These ports are the only place you should feel air escaping. Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please talk to your sleep professional.
WHAT TYPE OF CLOTH IS USED TO MAKE SNUGZ?
Snugz CPAP Mask Liners are made with a blend of very soft, moisture-wicking nylon fiber and spandex. This moisture-wicking blend makes your mask feel cool, dry, and comfortable against your soft skin; while reducing pressure marks, skin break down, and pressure sores.
CAN SNUGZ BE USED WITH BEARDS & FACIAL HAIR?
Yes, we have plenty of customers with facial hair that are enjoying a better CPAP experience with Snugz.
- Manufacturer WakeWell
- In the Package 2 Machine Washable Snugz Liners
- Part Number(s) CAP7002
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Snugz Nasal Mask Liners will fit all sizes of all nasal masks (around the nose only) except for the ResMed Mirage Activa. They are not intended for nasal pillow or nasal prong (under the nose) masks such as the ResMed Swift series or the Respironics DreamWear or Nuance.
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex