If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Includes FeatherWeight Tube Free
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN 2-7 YEARS OLD
SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric is a smaller SleepWeaver mask designed specifically for pediatric patients. The mask is simple to use and ideal for patients with sensitive skin. The soft fabric is similar to shirts and clothing so it may be less intimidating to younger users than traditional plastic and rubber CPAP masks.
SKIN FRIENDLY SOFT CLOTH CUSHION
The SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric is constructed entirely of soft cloth so it won't get sticky like traditional nasal cushions; and it has no rigid parts that come into contact with the skin. The breathable fabric cushion inflates to form a "balloon" of air that pushes gently against the face to form a soft, adaptable cloth seal.
SOFT, BREATHABLE HEADGEAR
SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric's all new five point headgear is easily adjustable and eliminates hard buckles and excessive pressure. The headgear is soft, yet durable with fabric that whisks moisture and heat away from the user, enhancing comfort.
The SleepWeaver features a series of holes on the front of the mask for exhalation. The design means that breath escapes through a wider area, minimising noise and preventing the concentrated stream of air that often leads to whistling and whooshing noises in other masks. This also allows the exhaled air to disperse more naturally, making exhalation feel more comfortable. Fabric also naturally absorbs sound, rather than the plastic traditionally used which is more likely to create it.
With natural cloth materials and NO SILICONE OR LATEX the skin friendly SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric feels light and natural on the face and it's great for children with sensitive skin or allergies.
MACHINES WASHABLE HONESTLY!
The SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric mask and headgear can be washed in a washing machine with your regular laundry using your usual detergent. Use a gentle cycle with cold or warm water. Never use hot water or a tumble dryer, as this may cause the mask to shrink and disfigure. The SleepWeaver mask will usually hang dry in 1-2 hours. The SleepWeaver can also be hand washed with a mild, non-abrasive hand soap.
- SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Mask Brochure (PDF)
- SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Mask Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Circadiance
- In the Package SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask and Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 101325 (Blue Pediatric)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00608938457219
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Available Size(s) Pediatric
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)