SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
Includes 6 month cannula supply plus great extras.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
FREE CARE PACK INCLUDED!
For a limited time get a 6 month cannula supply; and your choice of a pulse oximeter or a FireSafe Valve free with this oxygen concentrator.
SIMPLY SMART DESIGN
The smallest and lightest POC ever developed by Philips Respironics, SimplyGo Mini is built for today's active oxygen users with features like: an attactive and sleek design; easy-to-remove external battery; bright, intuitive, easy-to-read on screen controls; and a strong, comfortable carrying case.
POWERFUL PULSE DOSE OXYGEN THERAPY
With the ability to deliver pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 5, SimplyGo Mini has one of the highest oxygen outputs available in an ultra-portable POC! That means you get the oxygen you need, when you need it.
RELIABLE & RUGGED
Stylish good looks, a non-medical design, and a beautiful carrying case make SimplyGo Mini look good; but it's the rugged interior that really will impress! SimplyGo Mini has been rigoursly tested in real world environments -- including impacts and temperatures -- to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
POWERED FOR SUCCESS
One of the keys to SimplyGo Minis portability is its lightweight and compact battery (like those found in many laptop computers). SimplyGo Minis battery is immediately accessible, on the base of the machine, and can be easily switched out when a new battery is needed. There are no awkward external battery belts or connectors that get in the way, or hard-to-maintain internal batteries. The basic SimplyGo Mini bundle comes with one Standard Lithium Ion battery so you dont have to buy more batteries than you need. But if you want more power, extra Standard and Extended batteries fit easily into the handy accessory bag. Want more time away from fixed power sources? Simply take along more batteries.
- SimplyGo Mini Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- SimplyGo Mini Concentrator Specifications (PDF)
- SimplyGo Mini Concentrator User Manual (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case, Rechargeable Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Bag, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries, Extended Warranty and Other Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 1113601 (SimplyGo Mini POC with Standard Battery), 1113602 (SimplyGo Mini POC with Extended Battery)
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959032392, 00606959413047
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Each SimplyGo Mini carries an FAA Approved Label for Easy Identification This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery
10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
5 Lbs with Standard Battery
6 Lbs with Extended Battery
- Display Type Color Touch Screen LCD
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings Not Applicable
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 5 (Up to 1000 ML/Min)
- Oxygen Per Pulse 11 to 50 ml (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 96% at All Settings
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Yes. Audible & On Screen Low Oxygen Concentration Alarm.
- Start Up / Warm Up 20 Minutes
43 dBA Typical at Setting 2
46 dBA Typical at Setting 5 (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 30 Feet (Maximum)
External: None Required
Internal: Bacterial filter designed to last the life of the concentrator
- Alarms No Breath, Low Oxygen Concentration, High Breath Rate, Technical Fault, Low Battery, No Flow, Depleted Battery, External Power Failure.
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- AC Power Supply Size 6.00 x 2.50 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.2 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 120 Watts while Charging
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Supply Size 5.00 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.1 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 7 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Input 12 to 16 Volts DC
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (14.4 VDC Nominal)
Standard = 1.1 Lbs
Extended = 2.1 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 4.5 Hrs Standard; 9.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 2 = 3.5 Hrs Standard; 7.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 3 = 2.5 Hrs Standard; 5.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 4 = 2.0 Hrs Standard; 4.0 Hrs Extended
- Setting 5 = 1.5 Hrs Standard; 3.0 Hrs Extended
- Recharge Time 4-8 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.