Philips Respironics Respironics Travel Battery Kit for PR System One & DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
BUY NOW & EARN $13.61 TO SPEND LATER
LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL FOR TRAVEL SLEEP THERAPY
Weighing just 2.25 Lbs, the sophisticated lithium ion battery at the heart of the Respironics Travel Battery Kit will power your Philips Respironics DreamStation or SystemOne CPAP or BiPAP machine for an average of 1-2 nights. It is small enough to fit in a backpack, a glove compartment, or a carry on bag; and it's FAA Approved for use on commercial airlines so wherever you go it'll be ready to help you on your next big adventure.
PEACE OF MIND WITH A UPS FOR HOME
The Respironics CPAP Battery Kit is great for travel; but it's an ideal backup solution for home as well. Because of its ingenious design the Battery Kit can be left plugged into your sleep therapy device at all times so if the AC (Wall) power to your device ever fails, in a thunder storm or any other unexpected power outage, the Respironics Battery Kit will take over automatically without interrupting your sleep therapy. And then when the power comes back on the Battery Kit will automatically recharge as well!
SIMPLE, SLEEK, ELEGANT DESIGN
What good is a CPAP Battery Pack if it adds lots of extra cords, adapters, and weight to your sleep therapy setup? The simple, sleek Respironics CPAP Battery Kit includes just three parts -- the battery, an optional compact travel case, and a slimline power cable for connecting the battery to your sleep therapy device. (A small adapter is also required for some older CPAP units.)
INTELLIGENT CHARGING SOLUTION
When it's time to recharge your Respironics Travel Battery, just plug it into the AC Power Supply from your DreamStation or SystemOne CPAP or BiPAP machine. No extra cords required! The battery features 5 convenient LED charge indicator lights that show the current charge level of the battery when it is charging as well as during use.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Lithium Ion Battery, Travel Case, DreamStation & SystemOne 60 Series Power Cable, SystemOne 50 Series Adapter, and Printed Instructions.
- Part Number(s) 1124009
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959033276
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Yes, the Respironics Travel Battery Meets FAA Regulations. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) White with Gray Travel Case
- Size (Approx) 1.75 x 6.25 x 9.50 Inches Including Travel Case
- Total Length (Aprox) Power Cable = 48 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.60 Lbs Including Travel Case
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 90W
- Battery Size 1.25 x 5.25 x 9.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 2.25 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times. Higher pressure settings, high breath rate or leak rate, heated humidification and heated tubing will decrease run times. (Average)
- Recharge Time 3-4 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 1000 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Five LED Indicator lights can be activated at any time, with the press of a button, to display the battery's current charging and usage status. During charging, blinking LED lights indicate charge levels up to 20%, 40%, 60% and so on. When the battery is fully charged all 5 LED indicators will glow steadily. During use, solid LED lights indicate remaining charge levels down to 80%, 60%, 40% and so on. When the battery has less then 10% charge a single LED indicator light will blink continuously.
- Heated Humidification & Heated Tubing Using a heated humidifier and/or heated tubing with your battery pack MAY significantly reduce run times. If you require a humidifier with your sleep therapy device consider using it in passover mode, with the heater turned off, to help extend battery life.
- Multiple Batteries Respironics Travel Batteries CANNOT be "daisy chained" together to add extra time between charges. Multiple batteries can be purchased, but must be charged and used separately from eachother.