DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
INNOVATIVE SOFT, SILICONE FRAME
One of DreamWear's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
UNDER-THE-NOSE FULL FACE CUSHION
The DreamWear mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
SIMPLE, SECURE HEADGEAR & TUBING ATTACHMENT
DreamWear features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMAL CONTACT & AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
MULTIPLE CUSHION & FRAME SIZES AVAILABLE
DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; and all mask packs come with both Small and Medium frames for you to try.
DreamWear full face cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, MediumWide & Large -- to fit a wide range of noses. If you're unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available elsewhere on this page to determine your best fit; or upgrade to a FitPack, with four cushion sizes, in your shopping cart. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR GEL PILLOWS & NASAL CUSHIONS TOO!
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Nasal Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy!
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Brochure (PDF)
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Fitting Guide (PDF)
- DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Sizing Guide (PDF)
- DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamWear Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Cushion, 2 Frames (Small & Medium), and Adjustable Headgear. Select Cushion Size in Your Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) 1133375 (Small), 1133376 (Medium), 1133378 (MediumWide), 1133377 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)