If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP Machine Package with Humidifier
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is the next evolution in clinically proven¹, integrated sleep solutions. It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features and patient management tools.
COMPACT DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EVERYDAY USE - ANYWHERE
With a decreased footprint and weight compared to the original DreamStation, the DreamStation 2 Auto is designed to be used every night, no matter if you’re home or on the road. Keep it on your nightstand at home, or tuck it away in your travel bag to stay on top of your therapy on the go.
Utilizing a popular feature of the DreamStation Go machine, the DreamStation 2 Auto utilizes an intuitive color touchscreen to navigate menus and settings. From the new Ramp Plus settings to humidity levels and therapy data, it’s all available at the swipe of a finger.
RAMP PLUS FOR INCREASED COMFORT
Great for those that are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures, Ramp Plus allows control over the ramp pressure. Specify the pressure you’d like the machine to provide during the ramp period, and when it completes it will start normal therapy pressures. If an event occurs during the ramp period that requires higher pressure, the machine will increase automatically.
INTEGRATED BUILT-IN HUMIDIFIER
Unlike other machines where the addition of a humidifier can make the system much bulkier and unfriendly to travel with, the built-in humidifier component of the DreamStation 2 maintains it’s overall manageable footprint so that humidification doesn’t have to be sacrificed when traveling.
- DreamStation 2 Auto-CPAP Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation 2 Auto-CPAP Compliance Features (PDF)
- DreamStation 2 Auto-CPAP Quick Start (PDF)
- DreamStation 2 Auto-CPAP User Manual (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier, Carrying Case, Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, BlueTooth, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Device). Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSX520T11C
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959062740
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Charcoal Gray
- Size (Approx) 10.78 x 6.24 x 3.34 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 2.29 lbs
- Display Type Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp Ramp Plus
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure or 10 (whichever is less)
- Sound Levels 27 dBa
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all standard CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, Non-Heated Micro-Flexible (adapter required) and Micro-Flexible Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Humidifier Built-in Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.75 x 2.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.20 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory