If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Millions of sleep apnea patients have benefited from the superior comfort and seal of ResMed’s Ultra Mirage Nasal Mask. Now there’s an even better mask availablethe Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask. The Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask combines the best features of the Ultra Mirage mask and other popular ResMed nasal masks, offering a unique combination of comfort, convenience, quietness, and effectiveness.
The Ultra Mirage II mask's two-layer cushion has a supportive inner layer that provides superior stability and a soft outer membrane that reduces the likelihood of leaks and pressure sores. Air flowing through the mask inflates the membrane and gently positions it against the face so that it forms a secure seal without the need for tight headgear. This dual-wall cushion optimizes seal and patient comfort for improved compliance and therapy effectiveness.
Breath-O-Prene is the latest in headgear technology. It draws moisture away from the skin and allows air to circulate through the material. This greatly improves patient comfort. Breath-O-Prene is made from polyurethane foam with an outer layer of nylon and spandex. There are no adhesives used in the construction of the headgear; the materials are heat laminated together. Headgear is available in Small, Medium and Large sizes.
QUICK RELEASE FEATURES
Quick release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment. The Quick release swivel allows for easy detachment of the tubing from the mask.
ADJUSTABLE FOREHEAD SUPPORT
The adjustable forehead support provides stability with easy one handed adjustment and a choice of four clearly numbered positions. Included on the forehead support are flexible, one-piece forehead pads that evenly conform to the contour of the forehead so the pads stay in place.
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Brochure (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - User Instructions (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Part Numbers Diagram (PDF)
- ResMed's Mirage CPAP Mask Cleaning Guidelines (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 16548 (Standard), 16549 (Large), 16550 (Shallow), 16577 (ShallowWide)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498165483, 00619498165490, 00619498165506, 00619498165773
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia, Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Large, Shallow, Shallow Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)