Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Millions of sleep apnea patients have benefited from the superior comfort and seal of ResMed’s Ultra Mirage Nasal Mask. Now there’s an even better mask availablethe Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask. The Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask combines the best features of the Ultra Mirage mask and other popular ResMed nasal masks, offering a unique combination of comfort, convenience, quietness, and effectiveness.
The Ultra Mirage II mask's two-layer cushion has a supportive inner layer that provides superior stability and a soft outer membrane that reduces the likelihood of leaks and pressure sores. Air flowing through the mask inflates the membrane and gently positions it against the face so that it forms a secure seal without the need for tight headgear. This dual-wall cushion optimizes seal and patient comfort for improved compliance and therapy effectiveness.
Breath-O-Prene is the latest in headgear technology. It draws moisture away from the skin and allows air to circulate through the material. This greatly improves patient comfort. Breath-O-Prene is made from polyurethane foam with an outer layer of nylon and spandex. There are no adhesives used in the construction of the headgear; the materials are heat laminated together. Headgear is available in Small, Medium and Large sizes.
QUICK RELEASE FEATURES
Quick release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment. The Quick release swivel allows for easy detachment of the tubing from the mask.
ADJUSTABLE FOREHEAD SUPPORT
The adjustable forehead support provides stability with easy one handed adjustment and a choice of four clearly numbered positions. Included on the forehead support are flexible, one-piece forehead pads that evenly conform to the contour of the forehead so the pads stay in place.
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Brochure (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Part Numbers & Diagram (PDF)
- Ultra Mirage II CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed's Mirage CPAP Mask Cleaning Guidelines (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products (Web Link)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 16548 (Standard), 16549 (Large), 16550 (Shallow), 16577 (ShallowWide)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498165483, 00619498165490, 00619498165506, 00619498165773
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Australia, Singapore (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Large, Shallow, Shallow Wide
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)